New painting of a cat...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I shared with you that after 15 years I lost my best buddy Monkey. The house was so empty I contacted a cat rescue to see what kitty would like to makes it home with us. I was so excited when we went to see what they had... we met a nice little kitten named ( at that time) Fanny. Fanny had been caught in an engine and had to have a back toe and a her tail amputated. She wasn't the one for me,,, she fell in love with my husband. Oh well it was meant to be! Fanny now renamed Bob Cat, or Bob was a wonderful addition to our family. But she wasn't my special friend.

A couple weeks go by and I get an email that they had a couple calico kittens that a lady brought in. Someone had them in a sack and was going to take them out to use as target practice. A lady took them in to take to Feline Friends. When I met her I knew this was my new friend. Her name is Willow and she purrs and purrs. I told my husband that he will need to do a painting for the lady that runs the kitty rescue, of Bob. And here is the painting I did for her of Willow. I hope she will like it!!!!!
willow.jpg

Oh! Personality PLUS!!!!
default_wub.png
I am so glad Willow and you found each other!!!

WOW! That is gorgeous! Your talent never ceases to amaze me.

Oh, Kim she is total cuteness

Great job on the painting, I am sure the lady who connected you with Willow will treasure it!

wow just beautiful, as is all of your paintings I have seen

default_laugh.png
Beautiful painting! What talent! I'm so glad you both have a cat to love and share your life with. Pets are awesome!

God bless,

Joan

OMG that's beautiful. and Kim....the painting you did of my Treasure 2 yrs ago...yesterday was the anniversary of her death and that portrait warmed my heart---especially now that I have no more minis. The memory you preserved for me in this will forever be a "treasure" to me.
default_wub.png

My eyes can feel her fur and hear her purr. Congratulations on your new fur children!

Thank you everybody!

She will never be Monkey, but she is a cute little thing and is a very happy girl, I love her. My daughter calls her Cookie Monster because food is very dear to her heart. She has the crabbiest expression but purrs constantly.

Gizzmoe I hope your package gets there soon!!!

Debs,,, I am so happy something I did made your so happy. Thank you.

Thank you all.

That painting looks so real. Very cute kitty.

I hope to have you do a painting for me someday. Your work is incredible!

Kim

beautiful! I can't wait to get to meet the Willow and Bob Cat additions to your family.

Thanks for sharing, your portraits just always seem to get better and better...

Liz

Oh, there is that beautiful girl Willow.......now I want to see Bob!!!!
default_wink.png

Great job again Kim, just really captures the spirit and essence of her!

Valerie

As always, this painting is gorgeous. I wish I could watch you paint one of these, I'm a great admirer of your work.

Kim, your artwork always amazes me. I always think they are photographs when I first look at the painting.

Marnie.......your avatar is ADORABLE!

Thank you everybody!
She will never be Monkey, but she is a cute little thing and is a very happy girl, I love her. My daughter calls her Cookie Monster because food is very dear to her heart. She has the crabbiest expression but purrs constantly.

Gizzmoe I hope your package gets there soon!!!

Debs,,, I am so happy something I did made your so happy. Thank you.

Thank you all.

Me too, I am getting really inpatient now waiting for it lol. Hopefully tomorrow :D

Latest posts

Back