New painting.... golden retriever.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
His name is Bubba and he is a lady that works with my husband. She does animal rescue. The colors are a little different than it is in real life. Oh well. Here is Bubba. Can you tell that I have been trying to fill my time with something???
bubba.jpg

What a wonderful painting - maybe if I ever get a really good picture of my Foxy, I'll get in touch. Great job.

Barbie

You're right, it's not quite the same as in person, but still beautiful...it looked great in the "almost" finished phase.

They just keep getting BETTER!

Liz

HOLY COW!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Kim, that is AWESOME!! Those eyes look real!

Love it! Love it!!!
default_wub.png

Awesome job. Yes they keep getting better and better. Did you do that raven? Glad to see your keeping busy. Thanks for sharing.

Kim, you have an amazing gift! I really really love this one
default_wub.png
Bubba looks like you could just reach out and touch him.

Yeah, this picture doesn't quite do the same as the real thing (when I saw it yesterday), it looks like I can feel the warmth in his coat when I look at the painting.

These are so beautiful...I keep coming back to look at it! She's going to love it.

Liz

That is beautiful!
default_wub.png
Looks kinda like the golden that's currently sitting on my feet. Love it!
default_wub.png

That is outstanding!!! If I had your talent, I think I'd paint all day every day! Your work is just so beautiful
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Thank you guys for everything. I wouldn't be doing it without your help and support...

The lady isn't at work. Was hoping to give it to her! Maybe tomorrow. Thank you all again.

Wow....awesome once again Kim............so life-like.....I love it....and I am sure the lucky recipient is going to love it as well!!!

Valerie

What a Beautiful picture!! You have such talent Kim...

Thanks for sharing...
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone!

I gave it to the lady and she didn't say anything at first,,, just gave me a hug..... Nice
default_yes.gif

She said her husband was having a really bad day, so she was going to give it to him last night. That is the neatest part about doing artwork, is touching something inside someone. Very neat feeling.

Latest posts

Back