New painting for a friend.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
This is the second portrait I have done for this person. Her son is in the military and wanted a painting of his own.
codybylake.jpg

Here is the previous painting. Thanks for looking!

Kim_Cody.jpg

Just beautiful. They look so much like photographs.

You have an incrediable talent.

Oh Kim! Both paintings are just wonderful! I know they will be cherished!

Just beautiful. I loved the first one you did so much!! Great job as usual. I know they will just love it
default_smile.png
)

I can almost feel the breeze and hear the water lap the shore with the doggie panting happily. Wonderful Kim.

default_aktion033.gif

Very beautiful!!!

Cody is such a great dog!!!

Liz

Ahhh.....Cody.......that is sooooo him..........I know the recipent is going to absolutely Love This!!!

How cool........again, you have caught the personality flawlessly!

V

Kim, I just can't get enough of your paintings! They are all stunningly beautiful. You have amazing talent! :D

I was at a Photoshop conference all week, and got soooo inspired. I ordered Corel Painter X on the show special, and will be working on some photo paintings. I found also a printer that does canvas prints for the finished work. I am really excited to start experimenting! I should get my software in a couple of weeks. Need to get this computer system cleaned up in the meantime, both Photoshop and Painter are space hogs.

Thanks again everyone!

Cody is something. People seem to be drawn to him! His Mom told him he could get up on the couch and lay on a big fluffy pillow,,,, IF...... he went to the groomer first. Which was not his favorite idea! But he did it and what was funny is him being picked up like baby and laid on the couch with a blissful look on his face. He had his head on the pillow just like a person! Only his eyes would move, watching people! It was the look of bliss!!!! I WISH I had a photo of that look he had!

The painting has changed some. They wanted him more black and more white and I have to say it does look better! WE are off to enter it in a show for next weekend, then I will drop it off at its new home! Wish us luck!

Latest posts

Back