New or Experienced mothers I have a ?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
l was grateful for the soother and a musical mobile plus a cheap hand held food grinder found it lots better the second time around not having to buy the food jars just made my own fresh each day from whatever we were having.

One note about buying clothes... don't bother to buy the 0-3 month size, at least not alot of them. They grow so fast that they only fit for a little while.

Granted, Nathan is larger then most babies... but even in onesies & shirts, it's actually easier on everyone to dress him in the larger size- "medium" or "large" in Carters sizing (can't recall which). The sizes for clothes vary by manufacturer too.

He hated having shirts pulled over his head, and having his arms shoved into the sleeves... so the looser shirts make everyone happier- and it really is immensely easier to dress him overall. He seems to like the somewhat looser shirts too.

[SIZE=14pt]Patience![/SIZE]

LOVE

more Patience!

I don't have kids because I don't have enough PATIENCE.

Sleep sacks

Baby Einstein Classical music CD

Baby monitor

nose suction thingy

Infant Tylenol

Gas Drops

teething cream

Changing table(has really helped save my back and is the only place my son will stay still to have his diaper changed. )

onesies

swing(especially the ones that go back & forth and from side to side)

portable play yard

advent bottles(the only one we could get my son to take to)

pacifiers

musical aquarium attaches to the crib(plays ocean sound,etc.)

stroller w/infant car seat

exasaucer

camera
smile.gif

scrapbook

Pretty much anything in the stores now. LOL

The advice of patience is a great one! Another great piece of advice I was given.... cherish every moment. They grow up so fast.

I need to get one of those food grinders.... anyone have a good one they can recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back