New on board and to mini's

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi from Kingsport. If you ever want to talk minis just let me know.....they are favorite subject.
default_saludando.gif

Sunrise I have friends with gaited horses that live in the Asheville area. What show in July? Again I have not been around mini's to know show schedules and all, but I have tried searching for shows and stuff but none are within a 3 hour radius. But I def would be interested in going in July if I am still in TN then. It all depends on when orders come down. But if I am still here than I def would like to go and meet you as well. I went to a mini show in Scottsdale when I lived in AZ and had a blast. My parents went last year and I got a voicemail from my dad saying he had been deprived of that fun and all. I had to remind him that while I was growing up since I was 12 I had wanted one and even worked and saved to get one and they were the ones that said no.

I will be going to visit JuneBug tomorrow, I will get more pics for ya. One question, how do you get them used to clipping without it being stressful. Her breeders mini's have never been clipped before so she isn't used to the sound. Should I bring my own personal leg shaver and get her used to the sound and then work up with each visit til I can clip her with my clippers? Or just dive in?

Hello Baydreamfarms.

Welcome from Jonesborough, TN. Your little Junebug is just too cute. You will have to come visit us sometime and Jan and anyone else that you would like to meet can come also. The more the merrier. We love to talk minis too, and you will definitely not be able to do with just one. LOL

Bill and Wanalynn

Welcome to the forum!
default_saludando.gif

Oh you're going to LOVE your mini girl!
default_yes.gif

She's a cutie! I can tell she's going to loved and spoiled!
default_biggrin.png

Robin

Hi!

The show in Fletcher is at the WNC Ag Center, July 4th- 6th. Usually AMHR Fri thru Sat early afternoon, then AMHA Sat afternoon thru Sun.

It would be great to meet you!

Lisa

I am def going to the show if my husband isn't deployed by then.

I think we need to have a meeting at Bill's, what do ya say. We can all talk mini's and meet and show off our mini's. I def need to learn more about the horses in JuneBug's pedigree. I have heard they are great, but I will admit I know nothing. I have been told that Bond, Freedom Hills, Dell Teras, and Komokos are good. That is the majority of the horses on her dams side. And her sire has Dell Teras, Stout and Evans mainly. If anyone could tell me about these lines. I have tried doing some research on them myself but if anyone has websites they can give me that would be great! We just got her registration pics taken and printed off so I should be able to fill out the papers tomorrow! I'm so excited.

HI and Welcome from the mountain.

Junebug is adorable and you will love owning a mini.

I'm right above Gorgeous, about 50 miles from Chattanooga and love it.

Do come visit anytime. I'd love to show you around.

For barn plans, take a look at my Farm Tour page. If I can be of any service just hollar. It echos up here.

Latest posts

Back