NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blondie just pointed out that she needs a new halter. She says she, Betsy and Sydney have discussed it, and they have agreed to pool their winnings from the fair (three first places; each in a class of one
default_rolleyes.gif
)to get her one. That comes to $45, I'll gladly make up the difference for such a generous thought.

default_aktion033.gif
Here is the current total.. ARE YOU ALL READY?? REALLY READY???

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

WOW CAROLYN ARE YOU SITTING DOWN??????? YOU BETTER BE!!!!!!

WITHOUT THE POSTING OF WHAT WE ARE THANKFUL FOR OR THE HALTER AND LEAD WE NOW HAVE A TOTAL OF***********************************************

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
$4971.00
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
We are about to make this THE best Sunday in Mission history!
default_smile.png

Usually Sunday's are not the greatest!!

This will for sure PUT US OVER THE TOP!!

We have a DOUBLE MATCH!!

That is right, we have a very special forum member, very special to me, who would like to double your money!! I can't tell you how much this lady has meant to me, would love to say who, but will honor her request. She is an awesome miniature owner, breeder, and most of all friend.

So, you donate, she will double your donation!

If you give $25, she will give $50,,,if you give $10, she will give $20!!

This is up to $250 by you.

In other words,,,we will take the match donations up to $250, and she will double it and give $500,,,is there any easier way to get a total of $750.

This is where your $3, $5, $10 becomes worth so much more!!!

She will do this up to the end of the mission, Thanksgiving Day if needed. But knowing all of you, I don't think it will take that long.

Heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeee we go!!!!

We can't let this one get away!!!
I will donate $50.00. Sending via paypal now.
default_smile.png

Liz

Liz,,,each time I see you have posted, I get an instant smile. Because I know you are stepping in to help yet again. Mission after mission you are here for us and from my heart, you are greatly appreciated. Many at CMHR are thankful you have a heart of gold and kindness I wish to duplicate. Know that so many miniature horses across this country are safe tonight, because they have you as a special friend.

Thank you Liz
default_smile.png

Will the 4 people who got the Ozark baskets please let me know what size horses they have, what size they are and what their favorite color is. That will definitely make your baskets more personable. Thanks so much for giving so much to CMHR.

Somehow I missed "Ten" the pony that was rescued. After discussing the situation with "Guido" my shetland gelding he felt that we had left out the ponies - sorry guys !!! If someone will let me know what size he is and where he is we will send him a blanket for Christmas.

We had an excellent sermon this morning at Cowboy Church - it was on the difference between thanksgiving and thankskeeping. This forum defintely is about thanksgiving. Just look at how a lot of little givings can turn into such a huge giving and how many minis and ponies we save and help.

Once again - you are all awesome !!!

Lisa - Ozark

Gosh Lisa you have done so much, how generous to even let them choose their own color and to make the surprise just right for them. You have gone above and beyond for CMHR again.

We wish you and your family the very best of Thanksgivings!

Many times you hear the phrase, just what is the world coming to,,,I reflect back to the wonderful people on this forum and think,,,it's still doing pretty darn good.

Thank you to all!! I am so proud to be even in a small way associated with some wonderful people.

I am so amazed at the total today and all of the wonderful supporters of CMHR. Cindy and Lisa, thank you for your generous contributions!! You ladies are amazing.
default_wub.png

~Shannon

WHOOOO!!!!!

This will be the best one EVER! So many ANGELS giving!

THANK YOU!!!!!

This Thanksgiving as I give thanks, I will give Thanks for all of you who gave!

A double match!! thats great! I snail mailed my donation to Gini last week...I had to add a late fee B/C the horses said so!! but hearing we have a double match I better dig deeper again. Lets do $25.00 each for the 2 fillies ( I have high hopes ) that I am planning on in June!!

P.S. Gini, I know I left the other check blank....I wasnt sure, do I make this one out to Chances,C.M.H.R. or who/what?

Lisa,besides the fact that you guys have great products and even better customer service, knowing how much you have done to help with CMHR mission, makes me want to order even more stuff from Ozark!! What a wonderful way to thank your mini customers!! My hats off to you!!

Thanks too, to the wonderful person who is doubling our donations....is it hard to walk around with those big wings
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

Happy Thanksgiving To All

heidi

A double match!! thats great! I snail mailed my donation to Gini last week...I had to add a late fee B/C the horses said so!! but hearing we have a double match I better dig deeper again. Lets do $25.00 each for the 2 fillies ( I have high hopes ) that I am planning on in June!!

P.S. Gini, I know I left the other check blank....I wasnt sure, do I make this one out to Chances,C.M.H.R. or who/what?

Lisa,besides the fact that you guys have great products and even better customer service, knowing how much you have done to help with CMHR mission, makes me want to order even more stuff from Ozark!! What a wonderful way to thank your mini customers!! My hats off to you!!

Thanks too, to the wonderful person who is doubling our donations....is it hard to walk around with those big wings
default_hypocrite.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

Happy Thanksgiving To All

heidi
Hi Heidi

Please make all checks out to CMHR. I filled it in for you

with CMHR prior to depositing. Thank you so much for your generous donation.

I will be sitting down this week prior to Thanksgiving and writing all thank you notes to all that have donated..

We appreciate everyone’s generosity especially with the times being so hard on everyone. Again we thank all our Donors and supporters, our wonderful foster homes, I want to thank Carolyn for doing this fantastic $3.00 Mission of Thanks each year. Being a part of this each year with Carolyn has been a really awesome experience. Even tho I am treasurer of this great rescue it brings me out of a shell so to speak. I am willing to do anything and everything for these rescue horses.

This includes embarrassing myself.
default_blush.png

On that note my horses say I've embarrassed them with the horses on the other properties around us, that I need to donate for each of them. Brother! I embarrass them! sheesh

Oh well, they say they'll go on strike if I don't put at least $25.00 in for each of them. My donation is going to be a total of $125.00. Since I’m going to look at a mare in foal this afternoon. They have all told me if I bring her home I’ll have to double this.

For now it will be the $125.00 donation

Everybody NEEDS something, everybody has something,,,you may have looked near and far, and it may just be on the forum, just ask and put in a bid!!!!!!
I need a pair of bumper spurs (with the straps) for my lazy horse ;) I bid $20

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Today's new total is including the matches is
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
$5435.00
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Thank you all so very much from my heart for doing what you can. We saved a lot of hungry and hurt horses this year, and about 5 of them were pregnant mares in dire straights. Its been a tough road. For those that are not able to donate at this time, please do not feel bad as many are feeling the crunch out there and its very understandable that you need every dime for your own animals. We just as much appreciate your vote of confidence and a kind word which is priceless to us. We honestly do our very best to help every horse we possibly can. Many thanks for being the beautiful people you are. Have a very wonderful and safe Thanksgiving holiday. Remember, please do not let anyone drink and drive. Love to all.

I just finished making our 2010 Christmas presentation I would like to share:

I'm sorry I was only able to bring in $51 this year. I wanted to do more
default_sad.png

But maybe fortune will smile on me and let me give a little more later.

From my heart, thank you to all who gave! From $1 to $1000!

BLESS YOU ALL!

Hi Carolyn

We have just 2 more days left on this years "$3.00 Mission of Thanks".... While we have gone beyond what you predicted
default_aktion033.gif
we still have 2 more day's until the end. I would love to see us go higher especially with the last match we have. My family donated say $50.00. That $50.00 will be worth an additional $100.00 match for a total of $150.00 to CMHR right?? WOW that's an awesome offer from this secret supporter!!! Your $5.00 donation will be matched with an additional $10.00 for a total of $15.00 to CMHR....

Unbelievable that this year that we surpassed all Mission of Thanks donations and we aren't done we still have 2 more days.

At this time I would like to thank you one and all for helping us each year with this wonderful Mission drive that Carolyn started years ago. All donations are truly appreciated!
default_biggrin.png
This fund raiser gives us the push we need to help get the horses thru the winter. You all know how expensive vet care, farrier, supplements that they may need is. You all are helping to provide all that for them.

MaryLou, thank you and the moderators for letting us do this each year. You are wonderful in your support of CMHR!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back