NEW Mission Record,,,, Total Page 30

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheila is one of CMHR’s supporters and she just happens to be an artist! She has donated this picture she painted on a piece of flagstone. What a lovely gift for a friend or relative for Christmas…We would like to get $25.00 for the picture and all proceeds go to CMHR. Thank you Sheila at littlehorsesinthepark. AKA her forum name Seashells. I will try and take a picture where the light from the flash doesn't reflect.

Thank you Sheila!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

horseonflagstone.jpg

Ok all we have $175.00 towards the show home donations. Remember we have a donor that will match up to $100.00 if we get donations totaling $250.00. Come on show homes this is a wonderful match and the horses need the help. You never can tell when after you sell a horse if it will ever come into rescue. Especially in this economic downswing.
default_no.gif
Just $25.00 will help the rescue horses.

Keep your horse in their place with this easy-to-hang stall guard. Made of 1000 PVC mesh material with a durable, reinforced border and silver hardware. Comes with eye hole screws for mounting. Each corner has adjustable straps with plated D-Rings. Approximate size 34 1/4" x 21. We just have one. New never been put up and color is teal....

$15.00 plus shipping Remember all money goes to the horses in rescue.
default_aktion033.gif

Stallguard.jpg

Yummy flagstone item. How do I go about making my donation to Rescue for this?

Fran
Fran if you will go to paypal and our account is

treasurer@chancesminihorserescue.

or you can claim it and send a check for

the $25.00 made out to CMHR to

Gini Acton

16340 N Coronado View RD

Tucson, AZ 85739

well shoot here I thought the person show said they could bake would come on this thread again.

Yes I'm going to the hospital for some pre-op testing and will post when I get back. Keep watching....
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

YIPPEE!!
default_aktion033.gif

Made my paypal donation - sent $30.00 to hopefully cover postage too
Hi Fran, I had to write and tell you thank you for liking my painting on stone. I painted this over the summer, titled "Waiting for the judges". I support what CMHR does for the minis in need , and know every little bit helps! Thanks again, and Have a beautiful day! Sheila
default_saludando.gif

Sheila is one of CMHR’s supporters and she just happens to be an artist! She has donated this picture she painted on a piece of flagstone. What a lovely gift for a friend or relative for Christmas…We would like to get $25.00 for the picture and all proceeds go to CMHR. Thank you Sheila at littlehorsesinthepark. AKA her forum name Seashells. I will try and take a picture where the light from the flash doesn't reflect.

Thank you Sheila!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

horseonflagstone.jpg
You're welcome!
default_smile.png

Bummer, I missed the stone painting!! That was awesome!!

I do want to say I like people putting what they have and what they want it to be bid at! I would have bought the painting but I was to slow! LOL I will keep my eye on this thread!

On a side note, I did buy my Secret Santa recipient their gift from the CMHR store!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

Wow, thank you to all!!!!! I just love the painting!!

I hope more will take advantage of the auction.

If you are looking for something, just come on and state what you are looking for and what you are willing to bid for the item.

I do know many are checking back to see if maybe they have the item you are looking for, we all have a ton of stuff just lying around, and maybe it is what you need. But we don't know until you let us know.

Thanks again to all for another wonderful day!!

ONE WEEK,,,,,,,WE JUST HAVE ONE WEEK TO GO!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking for a program from the 2010 AMHR Nationals

and will pay $15 for one but I won't be home for a couple days

I check here when I can. Hope someone has an extra one

Lori

Last edited by a moderator:
A beautiful table top or hanging tea light candle chandelier. Black with 9 glass holders. Does not

come with the candles. This is new in box. Box was opened so I could get a good photo to post.

I think this would be awesome on your table as a centerpiece with red and green candles. You can also hang this on your patio.

First $20.00 plus $11.89 for a total of $31.89 All proceeds go to the rescue horses.

chandalear2_edited-1.jpg

TOP TO HANG ON PATIO

chandalear3.jpg

Hi Carolyn here is another one of the items up for auction. I am only showing the halter but there is also a lead to match. mini size halter... These are very nice quality halters and leads and are made in the USA. The 1st $45.00 + $4.95 postage for a total of $49.95 will help the rescue horses and you’ll get this beautiful halter and lead.
default_aktion033.gif

holidayHorseAlpine.jpg

Hi Carolyn here is another one of the items up for auction. I am only showing the halter but there is also a lead to match. mini size halter... These are very nice quality halters and leads and are made in the USA. The 1st $45.00 + $4.95 postage for a total of $49.95 will help the rescue horses and you’ll get this beautiful halter and lead.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

holidayHorseSkiSweater.jpg

I have just rescued a little mare, Ella and a little blond filly - I had sold Ella 3 years ago to a wonderful home. The lady who bought her along with 4 other miniatures became very sick and died. Her husband left the horses penned up in the barn and basically skipped the country, by the time they were found most of the minis were dead.

When I heard this I was devastated and sent pictures to the rescuers of the ones that had belonged to me. They were all dead except for Ella and Blondie's filly.

Ella was already on the pile of dead horses when they noticed she was still alive - she is safe now along with little Rose, the blond filly.

I have been just sick about this knowing that horses which I had loved and cared for had to go through this gruesome death of literally starving to death. The only thing that saved little Rose was the fact that she must have nursed on her Mom.

Every time I look into little Ella's eyes - I think of the pain and suffering she had to go through, she is back home now and will be here where she is safe, loved and cared for.

Ella and little Blonde Rose want to each donate $25.00 to help with the rescue of any others who have had to go through pain and suffering.

We will send this through paypal.

Thanks so much for those of you that do so much to help rescue these precious horses.

Latest posts

Back