Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zipper

Reaction score
Hi,

I live in Ontario Canada and am new to Minature Horses.

I am in the process of buying my first and he will be weaned at the end of the month.

I want to do it all.

I hope this is the right forum to ask questions and to learn.

If not could someone please tell me where I should go. Thanks.

You're in the right place. Welcome to the wonderful world of minis. They are like potato chips... You can't stop at just one.

The forum has a search feature, there is a link at the top of the page; and you can look up tons of information on the forum. And, you can always ask questions.

[You can see pictures of my minis on my website, link in my signature. Most of them are also in my avatar, except two, as I haven't updated since I brought them home.]

Welcome to the world of minis!! Be sure to share pictures of your little one when it comes!

Hello from Ontario
default_saludando.gif
Hope to see/meet you at some shows next year maybe!

Hello and welcome from the other side of the country. This is the BEST place to be if you have minis whether you are new to miniatures or have had them for years.
default_smile.png

Welcome to the forum from NE, USA! Oh boy, have you come to the right place! We all love minis and all love to help. We also, and I think I still speak for everyone, love pictures! Congrats and best wishes to you and yours.
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the wonderful world of Mini's. You will soon find that one is not enough!!
default_laugh.png

Yes, this is a great place to learn a lot about Minis. Just ask any questions you want, nothing will be considered too stupid.

default_saludando.gif
Welcome to the forum zipper, I am also from Ontario. Better watch out I started with one and now I have 7, they are oh so addictive
default_smile.png
Where abouts are you located, I am in Kenilworth which is between Arthur and Mount Forest. Anyway good luck with your new mini and hope to see you at some of the shows next year.

Yvonne

default_saludando.gif
Hi And welcome to the forum! This is THEE best Site for information and new great mini horse friends!

You came to the right place!! Ask away with questions! So glad you joined!!
default_smile.png

Welcome from New Jersey
default_saludando.gif

your in the right place for support, sharing and all the questions you can come up with

these members are so helpful and so experienced its a wonderful place to learn

Lori

Hi, Zipper, and welcome here from Virginia, USA
bye.gif

You will find lots of nice people and good information here
default_yes.gif

Welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses
happy0064.gif

This IS the place to learn to share, to laugh to cry, and there are NO dumb questions, welcome.

Hi and welcome from Pennsylvania, USA. I think you'll really enjoy LB!
default_biggrin.png

Welcome to the wonderful world of minis! YOu've come to the right place
default_smile.png

Beware: they are ADDICTING!!!! We all started out with one (or two or three....) and the numbers usually increase ;)

Jessi

Welcome!!
default_saludando.gif

This is the best place to learn, share, ask questions & enjoy talking with other mini horse lovers. Be sure and show us your new baby when you get it!

Robin

Latest posts

Back