Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megamini

Reaction score
:saludando: Hi! I am new to this Forum and also new to miniature horses. I am totally illiterate when it comes to computers so I hope this works out okay. I have been involved with large horses most of my life but developed a chronic back and seatbone problem several years ago and had to give up riding. So, I am now teaching myself and my mini horse the art of driving and have spent countless hours reading all the wonderful and very informative posts here over the last year or so and finally decided to tackle becoming a member.

I am the proud partner of "Fox" also known as JPM Get Jiggy With It. Fox is a 3 1/2 year old chestnut Tobiano/Sabino (I think) large B mini registered with AMHR and Pinto. I have started him in driving and am anxiously awaiting a new Hyperbike from Bob Graham so we can drive on the ocean dyke near the stable where Fox is boarded in beautiful Ladner, British Columbia, Canada.

I have been fortunate enough to visit Happ's twice this year and met some of the west coast's mini competitors there. Everyone was very helpful and informative (especially Leia) and I even got to ride as navigator on the back of a carriage pulled by two large B minis on a practice marathon run. My husband says he has never seen me smile that much!! Some day I hope to compete there but have to save for a trailer and a vehicle to pull it first.

Anyway, hello from the greater Vancouver area of British Columbia!

Welcome from Ohio
default_smile.png
Would love to see a picture of your guy.. If you ever need anything or have any questions feel free to email or pm me!

Welcome from Colorado!! :saludando: Also welcome to the wonderful world of miniature horses! It is great to have you here!
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome to the forum from the bluegrass state of Kentucky! :saludando:

Welcome to the forum!! :saludando:

I am in the Portland, Oregon area and would love to meet up someday at one of the NW Mini events! I just drove using a hyberbike last weekend for the 1st time and I LOVE it! Leia probably sold ya on the hyperbike when you met her at Happs?

I'd love to hear more about you and your Mini and see pics! :lol:

Welcome to the Forum from Sunshiney Central Florida! :saludando:

Well...
default_unsure.png
: except for today.
default_wink.png
: We FINALLY got some RAIN! :aktion033:

Welcome all the way from Australia! :saludando:

So glad you joined us, you'll love being a member.

Would love to see some photos soon too please.
default_yes.gif
:

Hello and welcome to the forum from Heber Springs, Arkansas, United States! Would love to see a picture of your little guy.

Welcome from Northeast Wisconsin! :saludando:

Hello and welcome from NW Oregon!

You're going to love your Hyperbike, I have had mine now for 8 years+ though I just now got to drive the new version, it is every bit as wonderful.

Looking forward to getting to know more about you and possibly meeting you since we're in the same vicinity (Leia's a friend, so I know whatcha mean, she's a gem to be helpful, friendly, informative and supportive, you couldn't have found a better liaison in the mini world).

Liz M.

Welcome from the hollow in NY! I can feel your smile as you write.

Welcome from Arizona. :saludando: Glad to have you with us!

:aktion033: Welcome from Ontario, Canada :bgrin Would love to see pics of your guy, you can see mine on my web site (address in my signature)

Yvonne

Welcome!!! :saludando:

I'm glad you've joined us here! (I mean you're now posting) I'm looking forward to your posts and seeing pics of you and your boy driving some day.

:aktion033:

Robin

Welcome from rainy (yipee) NC! You will love your minis!

:aktion033: WOW!!!! I never expected to get so many wonderful replies. You have all made me feel very welcome and from so many different locations! Thank you for all the offers of help. I'm sure I will need to ask more questions as Fox and I progress. I will try to figure out how to post a picture (will definitely need the help of my teenage daughters or husband for that!).

I look forward to meeting LindaL and Nootka (Liz M) sometime in the Pacific northwest when we get mobile and venture south of the border.

Thanks again,

Joanne

Welcome to the forum Joanne

Look forward to seeing pics of you and your new "ride" -- hope to hear a lot from you.

JJay

Latest posts

Back