New mare...yipppeee

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tami

Reaction score
I am trying to sell horses, I NEED to sell horses...lol....so I was NOT looking to buy. But this was a special situation. I first bought this mare as a yearling from Christy D'armond. But then went through a divorce and had to sell her. Now she is coming back and I am THRILLED to say the least. So thanks to Ann at Seahorse and Monette at Wisteria, Darmonds American Diva is coming back to WI. Diva is a cremello pinto mare that is one heck of a producer.

DIVA.jpg

Hi Tami!!

I am glad you are getting her back..she is a gorgeous mare!!!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on your new girl, and getting back one that you loved so much.

Thanks to Ann at Seahorse and Monette at Wisteria for helping you make it happen.

That is so neat that they help you make girl yours again.

Vicky

Nice!!! Congrats on her!!

I'm glad you got your girl back! Please give her a hug for me, as she is a daughter of my beloved Spuds that we lost 4 years ago. May she give you many years of love and nice babies!

A nice story with a happy ending.

Glad you are getting her back and sounds like she's going to have a special place to be.

Congratulations Tami. She's a lovely mare!

Ann's dispersal means a lot of nice horses are on the market right now.

I am so happy for you. I always liked her. She is a half sister to my DArmond American Dream that I lost 4 years ago and a half sister to my DArmond American Gigolo, who is the love of my life!

Robin

Wow she is REALLY beautiful!!!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back