new mare Rosie due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!! Congrats shes cutest little filly ever!!

Your reward for being an amazing person and taking in a mare in need.
default_smile.png

Wow she is super cute! Congrats!!

Oh My GOODNESS!!! Congratulations!!! She is a CUTIE PIE!! So glad to see she is healthy and all went well! Love the name too!!
default_firstprize.gif

CONGRATULATIONS on a beautiful FILLY !!!!! She is just beautiful, and so glad all went well. We just love seeing these little ones come safely to the ground!!

Don't forget to worm momma with Ivermectin in these first 24 hours (best in the first 12 hours) to hopefully help with foal scours when momma gets her foal heat. And remember momma needs her extra nutrition now since she's feeding two....so start upping her grain a little each day -- spreading it out into at least 2 meals, 3 if you can manage it.

We'll take LOTS of pictures so we can watch this little one as she grows. And don't forget to post her picture in our baby album! We want to remember her as a newborn, so you can add some pictures as she grows!

CONGRATULATIONS again~!

Once she's out in the sunlight and dried off, take a picture and her color will show very clearly!

Last edited:
she is gorgeous! can't believe I missed it! yay congrats on your STUNNING little filly! you must be over the moon! Starlight, what a perfect name for a perfect baby!

I'm so excited for you! she is lovely!

Oh many congratulations!! What a super little filly - looking forward to seeing her colour in some outside pictures.
default_yes.gif

you're very lucky she was up and running around
default_smile.png
what a good mum doing it all by herself, my worst fear not being there for when one of my mares foal... :/ congrats again! stunning filly! well worth the wait

The top pinned thread is the "Chat Board Nursery" album. Drop those beautiful pictures in there, so we will always have them!

You can change the title of your thread too, to make your announcement.

Just go into your first post on your thread under "Edit", then choose "More Reply Options"....

That should bring up your whole first thread, and let your change the title, and save the changes. You don't have to, but if you want, you can tell everyone about this special baby!!

Latest posts

Back