new mare Rosie due any day

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I can't wait either
default_smile.png
!

Come on Rosie! Roll that baby a little more forward, and let's get going!

She is looking pretty close....how is she acting? Anything different in appetite?

hey, your pretty girl looks great! and very close to foaling, keep a close eye on her just in case but I'd say her teats will seperate a little more, she may wax up, baby will get more into position a little more elongated behind and you will see that baby!
but bear in mind that not all mares do all this, which means she could pop any day.
default_smile.png
good luck!
do you have cameras set up so we can help watch?
default_smile.png

She is looking super close! I'll let the more experienced people answer the discharge question....But I think it could mean that she will foal soon! Watch her really close tonight!!

It could be that she is loosing her mucus plug. She is definitely making good progress.

Nows the time to have someone with her 24/7. Have someone take turns babysitting her. She may need your help to get this little one safely on the ground and sometimes it happens that quickly its too late.

Sending you the safest Foaling Vibes and very much looking forward to seeing what she has been hiding

Cheers Ryan
default_thumbup.gif

Mucous plug is my guess as well. A few good rolls to move baby a bit more forward, and another day or two to push that udder to the brink, and I bet she'll go!

Don't leave her unattended....keep good watch. I'd move into the barn at this point, to be with her.

Come on little lady.......just a wee bit more.......
default_please.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back