New Lost Spoke Ranch babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lost Spoke Ranch

Reaction score
Hey Everybody:

We’ve had a busy spring this year between foaling, rebuilding some of our fence line from last years bad storms, clipping, cleaning, and photographing new babies. Life is good!

Two little fellows made their debut in April and I hadn’t gotten around to posting pics of them, but better late than never, so here they are!

The first is “I’m a Dreamer Too” a chestnut blanket appaloosa colt and half brother to our leopard stallion Lost Spoke’s Winter Dream Catcher aka “Catch”. His sire is AMHA top ten halter fewspot stallion CCMF Legacy’s Color Maker and his dam is Southbrooke’s Cinnamon Spice, who is an AMHA Top Five and AMHR National Halter Champion producer.

Lost Spoke’s I’m a Dreamer Too (pending) aka Wetherby

bfront51008.jpg
bleft51008.jpg

And then came Ben Hur! We were watching the classic movie Ben Hur when this little guy decided to make his debut. He is one of the most refined, fine boned, little guys we’ve produced. We brought his sire: Celebration’s Tennessee Tyme aka Tymer into our appaloosa program in hopes his, extreme refinement, huge eye, pretty head, and great moves would rub off into our appaloosa program and we couldn’t be happier with the results so far. His dam is: CR Spanish Creek Contessa, a 29.5” varnish roan appaloosa mare. Anyway, heeeeeeerrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeesssssss Benny!

Lost Spoke’s Tymer’s Ben Hur (pending) aka Benny

benny51108.jpg
bennyhead.jpg

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dawn,

They are both absolutely stunning!!

Your breeding program is fantastic!!!! :)))

Susan O.

They are both gorgeous Dawn!! Congrats again!

I'm hoping for a pintaloosa just as nice from Color Maker next year!

Love that little Benny too, what a refined little beauty he is!

You have totally got a great program in place. Gotta love Catch. Love that boy to pieces and now you have

little Wetherbe ........wow. The Tennessee line has got to be my all time favorite and Tymer sure lends himself in a big way doesn't he? I am so excited for you! Best wishes for much continued success.

You have totally got a great program in place. Gotta love Catch. Love that boy to pieces and now you have

little Wetherbe ........wow. The Tennessee line has got to be my all time favorite and Tymer sure lends himself in a big way doesn't he? I am so excited for you! Best wishes for much continued success.
Thank you everyone for your very nice comments about our two new kids! We sure appreciate your having a look at them.

Marty, I'll tell Catch the next time I see him he has a BIG fan in you! You’re so kind.

We may sacrifice loud color over the short term by bringing Tymer into our appy program, but the way he is smoothing out some of the coarseness of these appy mares is remarkable.

Thanks again Marty and everyone!

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
REally gorgeous. Congratulations.

Lovely foals!! I have been working on bringing some of my favorite non appy bloodlines into my appy herd with some exciting results too. Its obvious you are on the right track
default_yes.gif
with your program
default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!!!

default_new_shocked.gif
WOWZA!!! A couple of NICE foals, really love that Wetherby...color AND refined, his color is all in the right places for my taste. Shouldn't be surprised, you guys have really pulled together a dynamite program! You should be VERY proud of what you are producing.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back