New Lost Spoke Ranch babies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are just beautiful
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations, your new boys are just beautiful!!
default_aktion033.gif

I have a Tennessee Tyme daughter I bought from Stacy, just love her. You and I have similar tastes in horses (Tymer AND spots!)
default_biggrin.png
Congrats again!

Congratulations, your new boys are just beautiful!!
default_aktion033.gif

I have a Tennessee Tyme daughter I bought from Stacy, just love her. You and I have similar tastes in horses (Tymer AND spots!)
default_biggrin.png
Congrats again!
Thank you Lori. That's right, you have a Tymer daughter too. That means we're related!
default_aktion033.gif
Yes, it looks like we do have similar taste in horses. Tymer reminds me of a fine wine that only gets better with Tyme.
default_wub.png

Amy girl...your enthusiasm is contagious and sometimes I really need that extra boost of energy you seem to have in abundance. Great big hugs to you!

Thanks again to everyone for all your wonderful comments.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! Little heart throbs for sure! Congratulations on such beauties.

I'm jealous, not only did you have two gorgeous foals, but they are already clipped!!!

I like them both and would hate to pick one over the other. They both have such nice heads on them too. We sure admire your breeding program! Lavonne

I'm jealous, not only did you have two gorgeous foals, but they are already clipped!!!
Actually, we taught them to clip themselves! Isn't that amazing!
default_new_rofl.gif

I like them both and would hate to pick one over the other. They both have such nice heads on them too. We sure admire your breeding program! Lavonne
Thank you Lavonne. Your comments mean a lot to us.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back