New Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayla221444

Reaction score
Well
default_doh.gif
, we made two new additons to horseshue miniatures
default_aktion033.gif
They are my mother's (I am still in the process of finding my stallion, but I might have found him
default_risa8.gif
)So anyway..

Here they are Darkmoons Orions Tatooed Creation, 5 year old AMHA stallion, NOT SURE on his color, I am going to go with a gray, or buckskin deff overo? 32" I am in love with this boys head!! hes very "Photogenic" (maybe some help with his color?? more pics will be on the photo fourm)

045.jpg

072.jpg

049.jpg

095.jpg

125.jpg

131.jpg

And the mare Evergreens Commanders (something) sorry LOL
default_oops.gif
. Shes 13 AMHA/AMHR stands 29", and is OVERWEIGHT BAD! She will be used for my niece.

033.jpg

034.jpg

Congrats, both are lovely......

wub.gif
congrats kayla,

they are so cute.

i love elvis the best
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
because he is mine

wub.gif
congrats kayla,

they are so cute.

i love elvis the best
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
because he is mine
He looks like a buckskin to me. With the dark chest patch and the darkness on the left front knee from what I can tell. Even looks like his ear tips are buckskin lol. He is an overo, I don't think in the slightest way he is gray. However if he does carry sabino it can roan out what color he does have some, or a lot depending on how extensive it is.

Congrats to you and your mom on the new ones Kayla, I am loving that stallion's head too
default_wub.png

wub.gif
congrats kayla,

they are so cute.

i love elvis the best
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
because he is mine

I love Elvis tooo!! LOL How is he doing?

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMPLIMENTS, WE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING CREATION TESTED FOR, CREAME, RED/BLACK FACTOR, AGOUTI, AND SILVER! So i will test the results when we get them!

wub.gif
congrats kayla,

they are so cute.

i love elvis the best
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
because he is mine

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMPLIMENTS, WE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING CREATION TESTED FOR, CREAME, RED/BLACK FACTOR, AGOUTI, AND SILVER! So i will test the results when we get them!
Elvis is great thanks for asking. Elvis is with his mare, so he is in love
wub.gif
I have Elvis in the pasture with his mare.Our vet loves Elvis he gave him the okay for breeding
smile.gif

Nice new stud. i think he is buckskin. I agree about the ears look buckskin. I have had gray horses and foals born a color then gray out. Your stud don't look gray.

I test my minis genetics with animal genetics.

Good luck.

I want to see elvis foals soon.

wub.gif
congrats kayla,

they are so cute.

i love elvis the best
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
because he is mine

Elvis is great thanks for asking. Elvis is with his mare, so he is in love
wub.gif
I have Elvis in the pasture with his mare.Our vet loves Elvis he gave him the okay for breeding
smile.gif

Nice new stud. i think he is buckskin. I agree about the ears look buckskin. I have had gray horses and foals born a color then gray out. Your stud don't look gray.

I test my minis genetics with animal genetics.

Good luck.

I want to see elvis foals soon.

I want to see his foals too!! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

After doing some reasearch, i found that Creations sire has only ever thrown dilute foals. And creations dam is a black sabino overo, so I think you are all right about buckskin sabino!! HOW AWESOME!! we are still getting him tested, and at Animal Genetics.

he is register as a pintaloosa he don't look pintaloosa to me or is it just me.

i agree with songcatcher test for LWO as well.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE COMPLIMENTS, WE ARE GOING TO BE HAVING CREATION TESTED FOR, CREAME, RED/BLACK FACTOR, AGOUTI, AND SILVER! So i will post the results when we get them!
Very pretty. I agree he looks Buckskin. I hope you are testing for LWO also, or is he already tested for that?
I think he may be a buckskin now! Hes not already tested for LWO, but I don't think he carries it, his sire was a pintaloosa, and his dam was black lab tested sabino overo mare. And we don't have any LWO mares so it would be pointless to check him at this point, and his eyes aren't blue so thats a big indacator of LWO usually, but you never know!!

Well
default_doh.gif
, we made two new additons to horseshue miniatures
default_aktion033.gif
They are my mother's (I am still in the process of finding my stallion, but I might have found him
default_risa8.gif
)So anyway..

Here they are Darkmoons Orions Tatooed Creation, 5 year old AMHA stallion, NOT SURE on his color, I am going to go with a gray, or buckskin deff overo? 32" I am in love with this boys head!! hes very "Photogenic" (maybe some help with his color?? more pics will be on the photo fourm)

045.jpg

072.jpg

049.jpg

095.jpg

125.jpg

131.jpg

And the mare Evergreens Commanders (something) sorry LOL
default_oops.gif
. Shes 13 AMHA/AMHR stands 29", and is OVERWEIGHT BAD! She will be used for my niece.

033.jpg

034.jpg

Latest posts

Back