New horses lets see them!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beautiful horses everyone! I was lucky and able to add a new horse to my group this year.

His Name is Little Kings Bay Ablaze Crimson Sky. He is sired by Little Kings Bay Ablaze. I just love my new boy

These pictures are from Tami of Oak Park minaitures

blaze.jpg

sky.jpg

I had been looking for a new show horse for nearly 3 years now and finally settled on this girlie. She was WAY out of my price range, but thanks to credit she is all mine
default_wub.png
I hope to have many years with her as she is extremely sweet - the most gentle horse in the barn!

McCarthy's Lonesome Dove

Dove0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
These are our 2 new horses that we purchased earlier this year.
default_wub.png

Our new ASPC/AMHR Shetland Stallion, "TC". (His registered name under ASPC is "Sunbriar's True Colors", and his registered name under AMHR is "SWA True Colors").

TC8-10.jpg

TC8-10b.jpg

Here is our new ASPC Shetland Mare, "Buffy". (Her registered name under ASPC is "Stargait's Solar Dream").

AllBuffy1.jpg

AllBuffy2.jpg

My first experience ever showing was one time with each this year, and I'm so excited and hoping to try again soon.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Thanks for letting me share.
default_wub.png

I have already posted once about our new purchase here on lilbeginnings but I am so excited about showing her next year I'm posting again
default_biggrin.png
Her name is SMHC Gob of Money, barn name "Monae". She is AMHR/ASPC and will be shown as a mini and a shetland.
money1.jpg
OH WOW Terri! Gosh, she is SO BEAUTIFUL!
default_aktion033.gif
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_wub.png

We added 8 new additions to our herd this year; 3 mares, 1 bred mare (she foaled a very tiny black filly in July), 1 filly, 1 stallion and 2 colts. The plan for now is not to buy anymore horses till 2012 but we all know how that goes. Minis are like potato chips-can't just have one. Don't have pics of all. The two we recently purchased are below:

Pineywoods Crystal Velvet - 2 y/o grandaughter of Little Kings Black Velvet. She is on our show string for 2011. She is starting her driving training during the winter.

Velvet-390x310.jpg

Sulphuras Apache Frost - Few Spot Appaloosa Stallion 100% color producer. Can't wait to breed him in the Spring!!

Frost022-510x399.jpg

Ok, I'm not figuring out how to post pix but anyways, I bought two foal from Sherri Volz of Mini Gaits Farm. We are excited about adding them both to our show string for next year.

OH WOW Terri! Gosh, she is SO BEAUTIFUL! SUPER CONGRATS!
Thank you! We are excited, it is going to be a long winter waiting for show season.
default_yes.gif

Topnotchminis, your little guy has a very pretty head. Nice eyes, and alert ears.

I have a new yearling filly and a teeny broodmare!

This is Toad Hills Pip Pip Cheerios! She is from Toad Hill Miniatures. She's a buckskin pinto filly, who looks like she will mature around 30 inches. She is extremely sweet! The second photo is her arriving by mini-van!

yearlingpip.jpg

CheeriosTripSM.jpg

Most recently, we have added NW Teeny Duchess, from Maple Hollow Miniatures.Duchess was Top 5 All Star Champion last year, for Mare & Foal under 30". And she is in foal to a beautiful Buck Echo son!

Littlebitofeverybody045.jpg
ducheeandbabee.jpg

In foal to COH Echo Express!

amandahorsesstorm048-2.jpg

Here is the only horse we have bought in 2010:

28" black appy boy. AMHA/AMHR & Falabella reg

Will see what 2011 brings as he already has two AMHR all stars awards in color & height class.Pictured this sept 2010.

nitrosept92010.JPG

Plus sent my fav. home bred broodmare out to be bred. She is confirmed in foal to Flabys Supreme for August 2011. Pictured below.

airealside2009.jpg.w300h237.jpg

That is all for me!

I'll have to put in my new guy. Just got him this spring. The only horse we've bought in 5 years. Brush Creek's Magic Spell, 5 yrs old, double registered. He's great to drive.

2010_July_Area6_Hugh_Sandy.jpg

We just made a deal to get Thousand Oaks Salutes Rosa Mia, a blue roan broodmare, from K Sera on the Forum. Mia is by Little Kings Salute Supreme.

MiaGrazingJune10med.jpg

MiaLeftJune10med.jpg

We've had horses for 19 years (mostly big horses), and this will be our first ever roan!

We have been very bad this year also. Here are our new ones.

SMHC Maxium Overdrive

IMG_3998.JPG

Baxter's Rumor Has It

rumor1_2.jpg

Baxter's Black Fashionista

IMG_3944.JPG

Buckeye WCF Kewpies Star

image1_2.jpg

Buckeye WCF Image of My Song

song1.jpg

Oatmeal Acres She Ken B The 1

1_2.jpg

I purchased "kissy" a few months ago. She has Little Kings, Bond breeding...but I just love her sweet personality and sparkly blue eyes. She has been a perfect addition for us.
Kissy2010.JPG
default_smile.png

Well, I guess it's time for me to fess up. I wasn't planning to, REALLY. But I couldn't help myself.

I bought Ash Creek Miss Bea Haven (AMHA/AMHR), sired by Redrock Ahoy Captain SOS and out of Cuddlesome Melody Of The Heart.

IMG_6805.jpg

Not a good picture, but I'm not about to clip her this time of the year. I can hardly wait till she slicks off next spring.

Though there were a few I saw that I wanted, and one I still dream of having, I didn't by any any this year!.......(yet!)

(So far) this is the first time in 17 years I didn't buy any!

But the year isn't over with yet!
default_laugh.png

Some very nice purchases
default_yes.gif

I have/had my eye on a mare for a while now...but can't justify a purchase with all the vet bills we've had this past summer/fall
default_wacko.png
I'm happy with my two girls for now (and if Lex gives us a really nice filly in May, I'll know I made the right decision to not buy
default_wink.png
).

My one and only purchase this year (actually in the last two years)

Mc Carthys Return of the King ASPC/AMHR

I am pretty excited - leaving tomorrow night to go pick him up.

Mccarthy%27s%20Return%20of%20the%20King.JPG

There are some really nice horses on this thread. Congratulations to all the buyers! But.... Woodland ... all I can say is WOW!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
Love that boy, he's got something special going on.

Latest posts

Back