New horses for me too!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noblebrook

Reaction score
I have read everyones posts about their new horses and can finally anounce mine! They are home safe and sound---I am so thrilled with both of them!

Michigan's Mother Margaret (Maggie) and her weanling filly Buckeye WCF Classical Treasure!!!!!!!!!!!!

Getitia (Walnut Creek Farm) was so professional and easy to work with, she (and her hubby Les) went out of their way to make everything go smoothly

to bring these beautiful girls to Ontario, Canada! Oh and her place is awesome by the way.

I know people want pics but there is no way I will attempt that yet--my computer skills are not good
default_sad.png

Lori Rafter does my website and has but these 2 beauties up for me, so if you want to check them out please feel free to visit my site.

They are under ASPC/AMHR mares.

Of course Maggie is older now and is completely white but I love this pic that shows her markings!

www.noblebrookfarm.com Thanks for letting me brag, Rita

Congratulations Rita. Beautiful horses
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Your change of direction in your breeding program also made things look more beautiful in the Nixons Hill barns.

Wishing you all the very best.

Rita, Congratulations on two more gorgeous horses! They are both beautiful and will cross lovely with Radiant in due time! I'm very happy for you
default_wub.png
I also loved looking at your foals from this year. I know with everything going on this year, you were to busy to share, but I just wanted to say that they are all stunning little guys! I look forward to seeing all of Radiant's foals in the up coming years.
default_aktion033.gif

Add me to the Getitia fan club ~ I have never been so inspired and impressed by anyone as I have been with her. She has quality horses, incredible accomplishments and modesty second to none. I can hardly wait until I own my own Buckeye horse.

Congratulations Rita Gettia is great to work with and I am sure these beauties will cross well with Rad.

Congratulations on two GREAT additions to your herd. And you can add me to the Getitia fan club- we bought our first Buckeye WCF mini just a few months ago. The mare is great and the whole purchasing process and follow-up has been just wonderful.

I am so happy for you and Rad! Two GORGEOUS new mares that are going to do great things for you both
default_biggrin.png
When I first laid eyes on Maggie I loved her but she was way out of my budget! When you said you were looking for a mare to out-cross with Radiant I knew Maggie was the mare for you and it just so happened that I knew Getitia had her available for sale (I have kinda kept an eye on her over the years
default_biggrin.png
). I am so excited to see what she and Rad produce together - that is really going to be some horse! She has just gotten prettier and prettier as she has grayed out. She will definitely add some great movement to your foals. I can just imagine the look on your face when she played games about coming into the barn that first day out - this mare can really move!

Having seen Getitia's, and now yours
default_yes.gif
, Treasure, in person, I can attest to the fact that she is just a lovely, lovely little filly! She is not only beautiful standing still but drop dead gorgeous when she moves!!! I am really looking forward to showing her for you next summer. I too am a big Buckeye WCF fan both for their horses and their honesty, kindness and caring - wonderful people to deal with.

A BIG congratulations on your 2 lovely new mares Rita!!!

Thanks everyone
default_smile.png

I'm with you Lori, I can't wait to see what these 2 new additions will do for me!

I'm so glad you like Hal so much Genie, we sure miss him here but he couldn't be in a better place!

Thanks Des, we sure like our foals this yr even if they are all colts
default_smile.png
You've got a pretty nice group in your field too!

CONGRATULATIONS RITA!!!!! I have Loved Mother Margaret since the first times I saw her at R Nationals many years ago and had wanted her so badly along with Kewpie Rose. I saw that Getitia was going to sell them but just a litte out of my price range. Then I saw that Treasure was Maggie's 2011 daughter and was for sale and had talked to Getita about her and where my program was going with the Buckeye kids I already have.

When I saw Getita at Nationals and was told that Maggie (as Getitia calls her) was sold to Canada I really thought hard about Treasure as that would give me a link to that great mare but decided that if I wanted to further my breeding program I needed a mature mare as my Buckeye fillies are still a few years away and will be showing. Getitia had Celebration at R Nationals with her son, Bodacious who was showing so Celebration came home with me instead.

You have added two exeptional individuals to your herd and I know you will be more than please with them. Getitia is a wonderful person to work with and she sure knows her horses and her program is beyond GREAT!!!

I now own 5 Buckeye horses--Buckeye WCF Classical Margarita (Kewpie Rose daughter), Buckeye WCF Classical Domino, Buckeye WCF 1 Hot Raven (Todd daughter), Buckeye WCF Image Of a Rebel (a Paposo's Mirror Image son & another foal of Rose), and Buckeye WCF Classical Celebration (who won Getitia over $5000 in the Sweepstakes). I also own a beautiful black pinto daughter of Klassic Kreation out of Buckeye WCF Classical Living Doll so I guess that really gives me 6.

If I could not get Maggie here I'm so glad she is with you and I know you can't be more please and excited. I'll be breeding Celebration to Michigans Remington Steel next year who I found out is a 3/4 brother to Maggie so guess I still have a piece of Maggie here.

I hope to see Treasure in the US showing next year. CONTRATULATIONS AGAIN I'm so happy for you.

Congratulations Rita!! I know you will love your new additions
default_wub.png
:wub

It was great to see you at Nationals this year.

Thanks Davie, sounds like we have something in common
default_smile.png

I wish I could have more of Getitia's breeding in my barn--maybe someday. I figure I have a good start!

I looked at your site and was only able to see one of your Buckeye fillies (she is gorgeous by the way)

You should get a beautiful foal breeding Celebration to Remington Steel! I can't wait to see what Radiant

and Maggie produce together!

Treasure will be showing with Lori Rafter (Milo) next yr for sure!!!! I hope to make it out to more shows next

yr too!

I look forward to meeting Treasure! I have another yearling filly, but I'm hoping Music stays under 32" and shows in the A division.... That way I can CHEER when your girl wins the class
default_wink.png

And thanks
default_wub.png
, I certainly never thought I'd have a herd where I am in awe of each horse... Well at least not so soon. I know am really blessed!

Congrats again on your two girls, they sound beautiful in both looks and personality!

Rita, I'm currently doing a major overhaul of my website and should have it up hopefully this weekend and you can see all the Buckeye kids.

You have an absolutely great foundation in Maggie and Treasure.

Latest posts

Back