New HORSE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BM Miniatures

Reaction score
I have ended up falling in love with a 14.3hh 8yr old Dark liver chestnut Purebred Straight Egyption Arabian with Rabicano roaning on his belly and tail! very unusual I think!
default_smile.png

His name is JA Maazaan aka Max
default_smile.png
He is a super quiet arab to handle and ride(needs spurs apparently) I don't think I will need them as I have a hot seat :D

Here are a few pic's
default_smile.png
He has the nice araby look that I love but doesn't sound to be difficult to handle, so a perfect first arab I hope :D.....Oh and I bought him sight and seen
default_new_shocked.gif
default_unsure.png

Max1-1.jpg

Max5.jpg

Max6.jpg

Max4.jpg

Max2.jpg

All plaited and looking handsome!

Max8.jpg

You won't beleive how excited I am!!!! Its going to be a LONG 8 weeks for me as he will be home end of may if he passes his vet check on tuesday!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats, glad I was of help in helping you decide. He is a gorgeous boy.
default_biggrin.png
Have fun. I know how you feel on waiting but lucky for me I did not have to wait 8 weeks for my arabian mare, only a little over a week, almost 2. She arrived safe and sound April 1st. She is such a sweety. I had not seen her since she was 5 months old. I still own her dam. I love my arabians.

Lucky you...he is very pretty. I found Arabs very easy to handle, I loved mine. If they were gaited I would get one again. Have fun with him!

[SIZE=12pt]He's lovely! Congratulations!![/SIZE]

You are so lucky! He's gorgeous! Look at those markings, he really stands out!

default_aktion033.gif
Gorgeous! I'm delighted for you! I just love the way he holds his head. So majestic!

God bless,

Joan

he is so pretty, and ive never really seen that coloring on any arabian other than...i beleive it was Bint Bint Magida....i think
default_unsure.png
either way he shure is pretty
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations! He is stunning! Love his coat & markings!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif

~Rebecca

Latest posts

Back