New here saying hello!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Barefootin

Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I am happy to have found this forum. We're just getting ready to start showing our minis this year. We're really excited about that. We also have a few foals coming this year any day now. We love the babies. We recently picked up another (groan) mini mare. Her name is Shadowoods Heartbreaker AMHA 30" solid Black mare http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/shadowoods+heartbreaker

Heartbreaker1.jpgHeartbreaker4.jpg

She is supposed to be in foal to J K farms T & Ts Little Man AMHA 30" Silver Dapple Tobiano to be born any between now and August 2013. Here is the stallions pedigree. http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/j+k+farms+t+and+ts+little+man

Welcome to the forums
default_saludando.gif
from BC Canada. This is the best place to come to share mini adventures and learn from other mini lovers.

Hi and welcome from Wales UK..Im sure you will find all the information you need here...have fun with your cutie ponies
default_saludando.gif

hi welcome to the forum from Ireland , you will make lots of friends here

I'm not much of a talker but I do like to read and learn from others. What I would really like is an INtervention for my Mom and my Sister. They just cannot say NO to a mini even remotely in need of a new home. LOL Fortunately they rehabilitate them well and some of them find better homes than they once had. The recent mare was sold to a man as a riding pony for his 5 children. We provided him with a small Shetland broke to ride in exchange for Heartbreaker.

WELCOME to the forum!!!
default_smile.png

The people here are awesome and Debby works hard to make this the best place to be!

Your avatar pic is cute!

Hello, and welcome from Maryland, be sure to look up the East Coast Mini club that is based in NC. they hold seminars and shows. ECMHC.

Hi and welcome from Wales, UK! What a sweet little mare, so glad you 'rescued' her from being a riding pony for 5 children, especially if she proves to be in foal.

Also do come over to the Mare and Foal forum here we have lots of expectant mums and new foals on there and would love to have you and Heartbreaker join us.
default_yes.gif

Welcome!! We all love new members!! There is lots of information here on the forums by the most knowledgeable and helpful people you can imagine.

Please enjoy looking around and if you have any questions about our site, contact a member of the staff. We are always happy to help!

The forums rules are here and we have all the mini horse and pony world announcements, plus navigation to the vast Lil Beginnings Web site up top for you to enjoy!

We hope to see you jump in and participate. -LB team

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. I am newer here too...only been here for about a month, and I have only owned my first horse who is a mini for not quite 2 mons. now. Learning a lot here. Lots of super nice people!

Thought I'd put an updated photo of Heartbreaker on here. She has almost shed out all that yucky coat and even gotten her bridle path clipped. I don't think she's pregnant just fat. I've been fooled several times though so time will tell.

[/url]">http://

She's still a bit hard to catch unless it's time to eat. And trying to pick up her back feet is often a risky task. We'll get there sooner or later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am new also only joined two days ago, I am also new to the world of minis and have a LOT to learn. From South West Wales UK.

Welcome from another farm in NC!!

You list two addresses - do you move all of your stock when you spend time in Florida or does part of your family live in Florida (or you?)? The little black mare is cute - I've also gotten several that can be difficult at first, but they come around.

So, what other horses do you have?

Latest posts

Back