New here saying hello!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
paintponylvr - right now we have all the horses at the farm in NC. My Mom and youngest sister run the operation there. I Live in Florida and run up there several times a year to help with showing, training, and whatnot. When I find a suitable piece of property here then I'll take some of the horses here.

We've rescued dozens upon dozens of horses large and small so I have absolutely no worries about Heartbreaker coming around. Very few have been able to resist the hands that pass out cookies and scratches. We currently have almost 30 head of minis let alone the big horses. LOL My Mom and sister are continually adding to the herd. In fact they just added another filly last week.

Al B - I hope you enjoyed your stay In Forest City. I know we had a group at that CDE. We didn't show that time but will be in the future. My mom was on the phone telling me about it. She said it was a Hoot.

It was in the 50's, drizzled and the wind blew hard the whole time. The marathon had to be moved back to Saturday afternoon because of an impending storm that hit Saturday night and virtually flooded the place Even with all that it was a horse event and it was great. Everyone was great and very cooperative. I was apprenticing with the TD this time but I would love to go back sometime.

Back