New Herd Member

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shes My Style

Reaction score
I haven't gotten around to introducing our newest herd member here. I did bring home a friend for Scribbles on Memorial Day and I'm sure some will be happy to hear it was not a mini-donkey but rather a 2 year old mini filly. Poor thing was in less than stellar condition and is still building up weight, but I think she will work out well. I also think my husband has plans to get her trained and learn to drive her next year which I find is funny since he had no interest in driving before this!

We decided to name her Doodles (to go with Scribbles). She had gunky eyes, missing fur along her back and down her back legs, juvinile warts, ribby, spine and hip bones protruding, and barely halter broke. She now has her fur back, no more warts, and while she is not fully rounded out yet she does have a nice rounding on her hip area, filling out along her top line and really only see her ribs when she is running. So she is getting there. She also has a LOT more spunk and likes to play hard-to-catch.

So here is a pic or two from this past weekend.

1013986_10201524319296891_1963216183_n.jpg

600531_10201524359617899_794928142_n.jpg

what a sweet face....she is lucky to be with you...

Sandi

Congratulations! You will have her back in perfect health in no time. She is sure a beauty.

Back