New Haldimand-Norfolk Miniature Horse 4-H Club!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonewolfacres

Reaction score
I am happy to say that Wendy Strong is starting a 4-H club right here in Dunnville :aktion033:

Open for ages 10 - 21.

Good luck to Wendy with this new endeavour. I ran into her at the local chiropractor's office and this is when I found out. I had passed along this info to a friend who has recruited a couple of young folks for the club.

..chris

Anyone thinking about doing one towards the welland area? Tiffany
Um...ahem...Tiff??? you have to be under 21!!! :bgrin okay, ducking now!!! :new_shocked:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wendy told us about the new club at the AMHR convention last fall. She was really excited about it. I am sure she will make an excellent leader. I am sure everyone will ahve a great time.

EHMMM! O.K.- Smarty it is not for me :bgrin. I was thinking for my youngest daughter in the future :bgrin

I would gladly drive her to Dunville when she is of age but would prefer not to deal with the weather in the winter.

lonewolfacres- you might be seeing us in a few years :lol:

Tiffany :bgrin

EHMMM! O.K.- Smarty it is not for me :bgrin. I was thinking for my youngest daughter in the future :bgrin

I would gladly drive her to Dunville when she is of age but would prefer not to deal with the weather in the winter.

lonewolfacres- you might be seeing us in a few years :lol:

Tiffany :bgrin
We look forward to it.

Very exciting! Wendy & I have been talking about this for months......

I can't wait for the 2 clubs to get together. Shows, clinics, BBQs :aktion033:

:saludando: A great big welcome to all the new 4-H mini horse members!

from everyone at Littlefoot :488:

Latest posts

Back