New guy for Finch Meadow

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Well I wasn't looking for one, but this guy came around and I just couldn't let him pass by. The owner can't afford him any more and was getting desperate. He is so cute, he looks like a bigger version of my Alladdin, with a little extra white. He is AMHR registered. He is 15 years old. I will bring him here and clean him up a bit, train him to drive, and then maybe he'll go to a friend of mine. He has a funny personality! He has lived in a big horse box stall by himself for a long time.
default_sad.png
He is in good condition, thank goodness, his feet were recently done, his teeth done last spring. So she did take good care of him. I really like him, he will be fun to play with. Gotta love those geldings.
default_wub.png

Meet Aleks:

aleksbody.jpg

alekshead.jpg

I can see that he's a smart boy, and well meaning.
default_smile.png

He'll be a good one to drive! And he's handsome!!

Oh man he sure is nice. I really like alot.
default_smile.png
He can come live with me.. Hehe :D: D For being 15 years old he looks great thats for sure... Congrats on your new boy Amy

Congratulations!! He's very handsome.
default_wub.png
You could even register him Pinto and show in the local shows(not sure how many AMHR shows are up your way).

Hey Amy,

He's cute! How tall is he? You could do a unicorn hitch with Aladdin!!!

He's home and safe in the Pony Palace!!! What a cute guy he is. My granddaughter is very excited about Aleks. His registered name is Aleks Zander the Grayt. He loves being next to the girls. He should come around really well and be a happy boy with his new friends.
default_wub.png
He is 35.5 inches tall. I could do a really cute tandem hitch with he and Alladdin, that is for sure!
default_laugh.png

His name is so cute! Not a unicorn hitch, a tandem hitch! Right! I am still learning all this driving lingo!

He's gorgeous! Love the markings on his face in the second shot
default_wub.png

He has a very sweet expression Amy! Glad you got him before he had to worry or stress about what would happen or not happen to him. He looks like he may worry! Very cute man.

Congratulations on your new guy, have fun with him!

Amy!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Honestly girl, you crack me up.
default_wink.png
I was going to jokingly suggest a tandem as well, but we'd have to see how forward he is. The one I put together this weekend had a 29" leader and a 33" wheeler (approximately) but the wheeler was willing to hold off and the leader was unusually forward at the walk and has a power trot. It'd be a bit harder to see little Laddie over a B-mini!
default_biggrin.png

Maybe we can do one with Esprit and Flirt? Colors and Gaia would be supreme for tandem.
default_wub.png

(MinxiesMom, a unicorn hitch has a pair in the back and a single horse up in front between them. A tandem is two single horses, one in front of the other.
default_smile.png
)

Leia

Back