New Garden Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
Karla talked me into sharing these pictures with you all of my garden. This is our barn/tackroom, not old, but made to look that way with a door that doesn't go anywhere, but looks cute. I have old white framed windows to hang up as soon as I paint the glass with flowers. I have planted a cottage garden directly in front last month so have high hopes for it when all the flowers come in nice and tall. Last year this entire area was totally over run with brush and dead fallen trees. It is a wonderful place to get away from everything and relax. I usually have a cat or two with me, and of course the dogs too. I also included a couple of my favorite pictures I have taken here.

beforesideofbarnDSC_1363.jpg

This is the before picture right along side the barn where the garden is now. The grey rocks on the left side is the gravesite of my yearling gelding, Cassidy, who passed away last year.

Garden.jpg

After picture

DSC_1371.jpg

Iris.jpg

What a wonderful place you have there. I love it. Looks so serene.

I just love everything you did. That's my style!

That is beautiful - you certainly have the 'landscaping touch' --

Thank you all for your wonderful compliments. I do hang out there alot since it is so peaceful, sometimes I will take out a good book and a rum and coke!!
default_yes.gif
:

Beautiful! You did good! I love it!

Aww a bit of heaven right here on earth! So peaceful looking and so beautiful!
default_wub.png
: Mary

Latest posts

Back