New friend!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Walt's Fault

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 20211011_122127.mp4
We resuced a 9yo thoroughbred gelding that we named River. He was never able to get along with others his size but always stayed with the miniatures. He came with a 3 month old female goat and the two are inseparable! Our 2 minis, Yazhi and Butterscotch welcomed them with lots of love and grooming! The 4 of them are so relaxed when they are together as a proper herd should be!20211006_173345.jpgIMG_4214.jpg
View attachment 20211011_093146_001.mp4

Awe! I love River! What a sweet boy!! I had a biggie mare that LOVED little horses compared to the biggies. And what a sweet little goat, what is her name? Looks like a very happy family, congrats on your new additions!! 💕

We have a very big aquaponics setup with tilapia from several pounds to hatchling. We grow over 40 different food items. We blame it on "Living with the Land" in EPCOT ( one of our favorite rides)so it is Wall Disney's fault.

That is very interesting and we love tilapia! Your farm sounds busy and productive and I love the story behind your name! 😊

Latest posts

Back