New Forum Member K&H Miniatures killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dawn,

Please let the family know that my thoughts and prayers are with all of them at this time. I am so very

sorry to hear about this tragedy.

I am so sorry to read this - My deepest sympathy to all her family and friends, especially for her precious little daughter.

Her family and friends have my deepest sympathy. I am so sorry for their loss.

May God's Angels surround her mother and daughter with His love.

Oh how terrible, my prayers go out to her little boy and to her family.

My condolences to the family. Such a tragic thing for someone so young.....but it is a reminder that we must tell people today how we feel and not just expect that they know and then have to write it when something like this happens.

OMG!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
This is TERRIBLE!! Yes, she was so very happy and enthusiastic about her horses and things she wanted to do! This is just awful, and so young! This makes me sick!!

So sorry to here this! It is sad! Her family needs to know what a wounderful mini family she was getting, Mary Lou had a wounderful idea. Print it out and let them see for their selves. Lorie

default_no.gif
How terribly sad. My thoughts are with her family at this devastating time.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

I am the softly falling snow.

I am the gentle showers of rain,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,

I am in the graceful rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,

I am in a quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing,

I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there. I do not die.

This poem helped me thru the loss of my dear brother .... I hope those that were close to Kristy will find some comfort in it's words.

Many prayers for Kristy and her family .

What a terribly tragic event! My heart and prayers are with her family. It is especially SAD when it is someone with so much of life that should still be ahead....

Margo

Greetings all,

My name is James Robertson, and I was the older brother of Kristy Dennis. My Mother and I are very moved by all the warm responses left on this thread. My sister was 27 and left Hollee her 4 y/o behind. It was a head on collision and she was pronounced dead at the scene.

My sister was a wonderful person and touched a lot of people in many ways. She loved and was very passionate about God, Hollee, family, and those beautiful little horses! Those horses are all she has talked about for quite a while, only now I wish I had paid a lot more attention as we are faced with the care of 7 miniatures that are painfull to look at and perhaps even worse to think about selling. We greatly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers! It is difficult dealing with our loss, but horrible trying to comfort and explain this tradedy to a 4 y/o who loves her mommy dearly. Not only that but My sister was divorced and now we're afraid Hollee will not be in our lives even a fraction of what she was. My mom saw or kept Hollee almost every single day except for when she went to visit her father. Now our visitation is up to him and that is scary.

We are not sure what to do with the horses, but know we will want to keep the young filly Millie, as she was promised to Hollee.

Hugs to all of you,

James~

Greetings all,

My name is James Robertson, and I was the older brother of Kristy Dennis. My Mother and I are very moved by all the warm responses left on this thread. My sister was 27 and left Hollee her 4 y/o behind. It was a head on collision and she was pronounced dead at the scene.

My sister was a wonderful person and touched a lot of people in many ways. She loved and was very passionate about God, Hollee, family, and those beautiful little horses! Those horses are all she has talked about for quite a while, only now I wish I had paid a lot more attention as we are faced with the care of 7 miniatures that are painfull to look at and perhaps even worse to think about selling. We greatly appreciate all the thoughts and prayers! It is difficult dealing with our loss, but horrible trying to comfort and explain this tradedy to a 4 y/o who loves her mommy dearly. Not only that but My sister was divorced and now we're afraid Hollee will not be in our lives even a fraction of what she was. My mom saw or kept Hollee almost every single day except for when she went to visit her father. Now our visitation is up to him and that is scary.

We are not sure what to do with the horses, but know we will want to keep the young filly Millie, as she was promised to Hollee.

Hugs to all of you,

James~
I know your sorow all too well, losing a sister myself very suddenly. I also took her beloved horse, I keep him several years b4 finally letting him go to a good family. I live in Stratford, OK, 60 miles west of Atoka, (not sure if that is where u are located) If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to email or call. All my info is on my site, also Dawn knows me. Personnally I would give it time b4 I decided anything, and will offer any advice help that I can. Of course the BEST advice u can get is right here on the forum.

My thoughts are with her family, with her daughter and I know even her little horses must miss her with all the adoration she showered on them.

The world is a less place without her. She was so eager to learn...we will miss her here.

Liz M.

Oh James I hope that Hollee's father will let her to continue to spend plenty of time with you--Kristy's family. That would be too cruel to take her away from you now. I realize she will probably go to live with him, but I pray that he will let you have plentiful visits from her--for your sake as well as hers.

As for caring for the Minis, do feel free to come to this board & ask any questions you may have about how to care for them. Watch out, as you spend more time with the little horses you might find yourself becoming as addicted to them as we all are!
default_yes.gif

Yes James please do come to this forum if you have any questions at all.I loved reading your sisters posts on the forum. Her upbeat enthusiasm over her horses made me smile. She was so proud of them.Bless you and I will pray that her little girls father will not be so cruel as to take her from all she knows and loves. Take care.
default_saludando.gif

default_no.gif
Oh....... My gosh........ HOW HORRIBLE!!!!!!! My deepest sympathies go out to her family & friends....

James...I was in shock when I read the posting on your sister. I had sent her some emails of encouragement as she was so very excited to learn so much about her miniatures. If you need help on anything please contact us as we will help you as best we can. Dawn was kind enough to call me as I know she was very upset. I was in a head on collision a little over a year ago but survived with some permanent injuries but am so thankful to be here. All I can do is pray for your family but also hope that your ex brother in law will think of his daughters needs above his own...for she is old enough to know her mama's not coming home...again I am so very sorry...Judy & John Moore

Latest posts

Back