New Forum Member K&H Miniatures killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG I am so sad for her little boy and family...

It just stinks that someone so young is gone.

Sending prayers and (((HUGS))) to her family.

Missy

prayers going out to her family and little girl
default_no.gif

This is such sad news.

God's grace on the family, especially her young daughter. At four, just old enough to feel the trauma. God grant the little one a special guardian angel to help her through the difficult times ahead.

Prayers to the whole family, and surrounding prayers of love for the little girl, coming from Florida.

Diane
Ditto....Prayers from Florida!
default_no.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_hypocrite.gif

I only knew Kristy thru the many e-mails that we exchanged. She was a sweet girl with a heart of gold. Never a bad word to say about anyone. She was so excited about her 2 new boys. She was just like a sponge, trying to soak up every bit of information she could. But she really seemed to have a good head on her shoulders and knew what she wanted to do. She loved her little girl with all her heart and wanted only the very best for her. I know in my heart that she's gone to be with Jesus. She believed and I do too.

My prayers are with her daughter and family.

Janis

I am so sorry about this shocking loss. I hope her family finds some comfort in the happiness she had found in her child and her horses.

Please take this moment to tell your loved ones what they mean to you and give them a huge hug, as there are no guarantees. Live and love today and every day.

I am so sorry to hear about this tragic loss
default_no.gif
My prayers are with her family in this horrible time in their lives.
default_pray.gif

I am so very sorry to hear this news & sadly it does happen in a blink of an eye. My prayers are with her family in this tramatic time.

This is so sad.
default_no.gif
I too remember the pictures of her beautiful little girl and her horses. A reminder that everything can change in an instant. Condolences to her family and God Bless them.

What a tragic, horrible loss!
default_crybaby.gif

I'm so very sorry for her young child and family & friends.

My heart aches for them.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get to know such a sweet lady.

what a tragic loss
default_no.gif
prayers will continue to be sent to her family from here in arkansas and around the globe. Everyone keep her 4 year old daughter in your prayers. Very , Very sad.

Linda Killion and family

I, too, am deeply saddened to hear of this tragedy. My prayers to her friends and family.

Peggy

Latest posts

Back