New Forum Member K&H Miniatures killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi James,

My name is Linda Killion and I am the mother of Erica Killion of Ericas Tiny Trotters. I wanted to let you know again how sorry I am about your sister. Its so sad thinking of someone so young passing.

I was only 9 , my older sister was 10, my brother was 8 and my younger sister was only 2 years old when my father was killed in a car accident, he was 28. Then two years later my mother died of cancer, she was only 30. I am 45 years old now and at times its still hard. I had grand parents who took all of us in so we were raised together, thank goodness. But some of the hardest things were watching other kids do things with their parents when i didnt have any. My parents not able to see me grow up, graduate, get married and them not knowing their grandkids. My advice to you and your mother is to simply try to fill that void, which I know you will. I know its not like your neice having her mom, but its so important for someone to be there and talk to her about things going on in her life. And when you talk to her , talk about her mom, and how special she was. So many times people dont talk about those gone because its so sad that they are not here, but i found it was easier when my parents were talked about as a part of my life. Dont get me wrong , its sad and will continue to be. I can cry just writing this. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. I will be thinking of your family and hope all will be well.

Linda Killion

I was on a trip home from Kansas when I received the call from Dawn. It was just so difficult to believe that this lovely young, energetic, and inspired young woman and mother was gone. I have been down sick since getting home Sunday and today is the first day I've been on the computer.

James, know that your sister is greatly missed by all her "FORUM FAMILY" she was here only a short time but very much a part of our lives. I know the days ahead will be difficult at best and to help a very young child try to cope with the loss of her precious mother will not be easy, but trusting in GOD to see you through will make each day a little easier. I pray that Hollee's father makes the right choices for Hollee and not himself. Please feel free to come here and ask us anyting concerning the horses. We will help you get through this--little Hollee is still part of our family and so are you and the rest of your family.

May GOD place his loving, protecting halo of mercy around each and every one of you as your go forward. Know that your sister is a bright shining star in the heavenly galaxy above and when you see a twinkling star that is Kristy saying "HI" here I am and all is well. Peace to this dear family in their greatest time of need.

Davie

I have been away for days and was devistated to come back and read this. I am so sorry to hear this news. My sympathies go out to Hollee and family.
default_no.gif

Hi James,

My name is Linda Killion and I am the mother of Erica Killion of Ericas Tiny Trotters. I wanted to let you know again how sorry I am about your sister. Its so sad thinking of someone so young passing.

I was only 9 , my older sister was 10, my brother was 8 and my younger sister was only 2 years old when my father was killed in a car accident, he was 28. Then two years later my mother died of cancer, she was only 30. I am 45 years old now and at times its still hard. I had grand parents who took all of us in so we were raised together, thank goodness. But some of the hardest things were watching other kids do things with their parents when i didnt have any. My parents not able to see me grow up, graduate, get married and them not knowing their grandkids. My advice to you and your mother is to simply try to fill that void, which I know you will. I know its not like your neice having her mom, but its so important for someone to be there and talk to her about things going on in her life. And when you talk to her , talk about her mom, and how special she was. So many times people dont talk about those gone because its so sad that they are not here, but i found it was easier when my parents were talked about as a part of my life. Dont get me wrong , its sad and will continue to be. I can cry just writing this. I hope you understand what i am trying to say. I will be thinking of your family and hope all will be well.

Linda Killion

Linda,

I truly appreciate you words as you went through quite an ordeal and obviously turned out to be a very caring individual. We got to spend the day with Hollee yesterday and miss her terribly today. Already we want to make sure we put forth an effort to talk to Hollee and not leave her Mom out of her life whenever it deems appropriate. We want Hollee to grow up knowing her Mommy loved her and had tons in common with her. It's rough right now considering Hollee is 4 and her questions are hard to answer. It's yet another thing we fear about her being at her dads, we want her to have a positive image of her mother and we're just don't think she will get that over there.

We all love Hollee, Her Nanney and Pappaw of course, but her two uncles and aunt as well. Yesterday we played horses and my little pony for hours upon hours lol. I got in trouble becuase I the ride was not smoothe enough
default_biggrin.png

Actually I don't think I had mentioned this before, but Kristy, Hollee, my parents and I were supposed to be going to San Antonio this weekend to take Hollee to Sea World. That has been hard too, would have been heading out Thursday or Friday. I really think we need to take her before the summer is overwith even with all this heartache.

James,

It sounds as if this very special little girl has a family that will be just what she needs down the road. As hard as it is ( on all of you ) I know in my heart you all will be ok. As some one here said, let Hollee know that her loving mother will always be looking down on her from up above as a shining star and will be watching over her, as she will to you and your family. And she will be so proud of how you all are helping raise her beutiful little girl. I know she is missing her Hollee, but you know, I some how know she feels the love here that everyone has toward her family, and I know she is at peace knowing her little girl will grow up knowing she was loved dearly by her mommy. Hugs to all of you, and please come back as often as you need too.

Bless you all,

Linda

I am sooo sorry. I couldnt even open this post until now. The thought of loosing a lilbegining member just saddens me soo much.

May GOd bless her family.

Latest posts

Back