New Forum Member K&H Miniatures killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sad. Our deepest sympathy and prayers are extended to her family.

It would be nice if her Mum could connect with the forum and may possibly find some comfort knowing how many people who care and wish to support her at the time of her tragic loss.

I have talked with her aunt and gave them this link. she didn't think that kristy had made that many connections in the mini world yet. I told her that it was a close knit community. I will find out today about a fund for holly since I've been getting asked about it. I now feel alone she was the only person that I know here and young enough to do crazy things like jumping into the river from the bank and to make me laugh when I told her I cracked my collarbone barrel racing last weekend. she talked me out of racing on saturday and to heal for the 4th. will miss you my new friend dawn

Wow this is just awful
default_no.gif
It's so strange how someone is there one day and then gone the next
default_sad.png

My Aunts Cousin was killed in a motorcycle accident the other day because the sun was in the 16yr old girls eyes and she didnt see him when she was turning and she hit him. He died on the scene. My aunt told him to be careful that day. His dad also died in a motocycle accident
default_sad.png

I'm so very sorry to hear about such a horrible tragedy.Sending my thoughts and prayers to her daughter and family that God will help them through this time of great loss. Joyce

My thoughts and prayers are with them all, especially little Hollee
default_no.gif
This is my greatest fear, leaving my children...

Last edited by a moderator:
My deepest sympaty...so very sad. Noticed her services where in Atoka...my family is from Atoka..small world. Sending prayers for thise she left behind.

here is the fund for hollee gene davis ameristate bank 113 s penn ave. atoka, ok 74525 all would be appreciated I am here now

Oh this is so heartbreaking....She was such a kind hearted and spirited girl. Its just such a shame how one day you talk to someone and then the next day they can be gone. Never take for granted the relationship you may get to form. I sure wish I would have gotten to know her alot better. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and her little girl. So so sad.
default_no.gif
May she forever rest in peace

So sad!! I can't even imagine breaking that kind of news to a 4-year old.
default_bye-sad.gif
Many prayers to the family and friends involved.
default_pray.gif

default_no.gif
my heart breaks for her family. We will be praying for her family and her daughter.

Let her family know we are thinking of them.

anyone have any messages that they want mee to tell the family?

default_pray.gif
So Sad--So Sorry. Sympathy and prayers for the family and friends and extra prayers for parents and child. I did not know her, but God must need an Angel badly to take someone that many know and love.
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Latest posts

Back