New Forum Member K&H Miniatures killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sincerest condolences to her entire family. This is SO incredibly sad.
default_sad.png

One of our own! I am so sad! I can not believe the sadness that surrounds this. New or not, she was one of us and will be missed. Prayers to her family!

I am so sorry to hear this, her family will be in our thoughts and prayers too
default_pray.gif

Oh my gosh! So sorry to hear this. So sad............thank you for telling us Marty.

B

How awful. I'm so, so sorry to hear this. I can't even imagine what her family is going through.

It shows how everything can change in your life - or the lives around you - in the blink of an eye.

My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

What a sad and tragic loss. I am so very sorry and my sincere condolences go out to the family.

What a tragedy... my heart breaks for her family, especially her mother and her little daughter

My heart just sunk when I saw this posting. How very very sad for her family - I can't imagine what they are going through right now. She was so enthusiastic and excited about her horses - and it was very obvious that her little girl was everything to her. My deepest condolences to her family on their tragic loss. How terrible and what a shame to lose such a vibrant young lady. I am so sorry.

I was so shocked to read this.
default_no.gif
She did seem to be a special person
default_crybaby.gif
My thoughts an prayers are with her family and friends.. I feel horrible about her leaving behind her daughter at such an early age..
default_pray.gif

My sympathy and prayers go out to her beautiful daughter Holle and her family.

Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
My sympathy and prayers go out to her family. May god rest her soul and keep her safe.

I just am now seeing this.... So sorry to hear this and send all my thoughts with her family...

I am so sorry about this shocking loss. I hope her family finds some comfort in the happiness she had found in her child and her horses.

Please take this moment to tell your loved ones what they mean to you and give them a huge hug, as there are no guarantees. Live and love today and every day.

I agree.

So sad.
default_sad.png
My heart goes out to her family, Sending prayers
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back