New Forum Member K&H Miniatures killed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Came on line to report my own news and saw this. Really brings home how much we need to cherish each day and each person in our life.

This is so sad for the family and especially the young child.

I wish to add my prayers to this family.

I hope we an join together and possibly set up a small fund for expenses as well as for her daughter. A small donation from all these wonderful forum members would possibly help in this tragic time. Surely we can help somehow if we can do it for our mini horses we should be able to help here!

Deeply saddened, my thoughts and prayers are with her family and friends.

I am so sorry to hear that
default_no.gif
My deepest condolances to the family.

Andrea

I'm so sad to read this. Her loved ones will be in my prayers!!

Julie

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

So sad to hear this terrible news...what a loss of a beautiful young woman...My condolences to her entire family
default_pray.gif

Blessings,

Jenny

OMG I am SO So sorry! I've been gone nearly two weeks and just got back so just now saw this. WIll follow the story and try to post respectfully.

Maxine

What terrible news. I can't think of anything worse for this family to have to go through. My deepest condolences go out to them.

Carol

OMG....
default_no.gif
My heart aches for her family and especially her little girl..
default_crybaby.gif

default_pray.gif
Thoughts and prayers heading to her family and friends

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. She seamed like such a sweet heart. What a loss. Prayers for her little one and her family.

Last edited by a moderator:
My deepest sympathy to all her family and friends. They will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

Oh no, this is awful, beyond awful! How absolutely horrible, her poor family and friends, and her little girl, omg.... My condolences to all who knew her.

What terrible news... She seemed to be a really sweet person. My heart and prayers go out to her family.

Oh my God, is there any Good news nowadays? I am so sorry to hear this. What a tragedy. Her family and firends will be in my prayers.

Robin

My thoughts are with her loved ones and especially her young daughter.

What a tragedy.

RIP

Latest posts

Back