New Foals at Coventry Lane

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coventry Lane Farm

Reaction score
3-13-08_278Rascal.jpg

Coventry Lane's Right on Time..aka Rascal is a gray sabino overo with dark blue eyes and was born on February 25th. Rascal's sire is our stallion "Little Wee Lord of the Ring" that is a AMHR Reserve Nationals Champion and other various awards. We expect Rascal to mature 32 to 33 inches and he is in the AMHR Futurity as well. He is very curious and loves attention.

3-15-08_058_IMPAC.jpg

Coventry Lane's Raven of Monte Carlo ...aka Raven..is a solid black filly that was born March 10th and should mature around 36 inches and her sire is our "Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo" that is a loud black leopard appaloosa that has been a Multiple AMHR National Champion, and a 2 Time Ohio World Show Champion as well plus has done extremely well in Country Pleasure, Pleasure and Roadster driving, Halter and Multi-Color. Raven is also in the Futurity program as well.

These are our first two foals of the 2008 season and we only have one more to go yet.

Thanks for letting us share.
default_aktion033.gif

Sweet babies, and one of each, how nice!

Jealous of the green grass i see in the pictures

I look out my window to a winter wonderland.

Two down, one to go, wishing you continued

good luck.

Oh what beautiful babies!!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Tammie~

[SIZE=12pt]Lovely foals!
default_wub.png
Lucky you
default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
[/SIZE]

Joy

Last edited by a moderator:
How cute!! When I first saw the pic of your colt, it hit me how much he looks like one of my geldings at that age. Mine is a silver black sabino appaloosa, and the pose is different, but they are similar. I wish I could find the pic that has my little guy posing just like yours is!
default_smile.png
rage_09.jpg

Congratulations on your new darling foals!

Pretty foals. Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back