NEw Foal!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley

Reaction score
Here are some pics of the new kid on the block. He is my moms foal. Now if he had only been a filly he would be sticking around. :DOH! However I am very please with him.

Here he is at just a few hours old. I cant wait to see what he looks like unfolded. HE was looking to lay down when I was taken pics but he hadnt yet figure out how to do that.

megcolthead.jpg

MEgcoltbutt2.jpg

megcolt2.jpg

megcolt.jpg

Here are a couple pics of my colt. Who is still sporting the name Peanut as I dont know what to call him.

Peanut.jpg

Peanu2t.jpg

And here he is with my filly just to show the monster size difference. I tried to get pics of her but all I kept getting was her nose in my camera. Sorry for the bad clip job, my clippers died.

size.jpg

So no loud appys this year but maybe next?

They are all so cute, Ashley! Are they all by your appy boy???

I missed Peanut before! He's so cute, too. Love his head
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Thanks. I have been really happy with the foals this year. I really need a name for peanut. I cant way to clip him down..........have to get the clippers fixed first I guess.

Congratualations Ashley! They are all very nice foals! I love the face on your little Peanut!
default_wub.png

Nice foals Ashley, you can be proud of them. I will look next year for one with polka dots! ha! Will you be at Winona? Lavonne

I am planing to be there, but we will see how the summer goes.

Latest posts

Back