New Foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belinda

Reaction score
default_yes.gif
Yes another colt that made his way into our world yesterday in the middle of the afternoon as I sat on my hill flying my Kite with Sklar my niece..
default_laugh.png

He is sired by Bright Day and his dam is Wilk Ravens Dreamcather who is a full sister to Blue Chip.. This boy is a golden Palomino with 4 stocking legs and a nice blaze. He looks like he might tend to be on the Modern Pleasure side.. within the first 45 min. he was breaking level going across the field..
default_new_shocked.gif

dreamcatchercolt.jpg

Hey Congratulations Belinda on a nice Palomino COLT
default_biggrin.png
by Bright!!! You be sure and KEEP the Colt gremlin over on your side of the world
default_aktion033.gif
...we hopefully have captured the FILLY Fairy and are keeping her here until we are done foaling
default_wub.png
Have two mares (first foalers) that are late, one bred to Butterbean and the first mare bred to Wine, Michigan's Dancing Spirit (full sister to Michigan's Soaring Eagle). The mare bred to Butterbean is a Twist and Shout daughter maternal 1/2 sister to Sharrway Hidden Gift...am of course sitting on pins and needles waiting for ONE of them to decide it is time to get rid of the precious cargo they are carrying...

Again Congrats on the nice baby...Bright is sure doing you a good job!
default_saludando.gif

Sharron

Nice baby. I am still waiting also could be anytime. Maybe I am waiting for a St Paddy Day baby.

Who knows with these maiden mares. Just glad that they are born healthy with no problems.

Congratulations

Arlene

Yeah lets see some movement LADY!!! Congrats! Sharron, I need the filly fairy here in an hour or soo...I have one that is going to go by tomorrow I think....

Congrat's B what a handsome boy!

By the way...the colt you donated for the 13-17 youth was at the Corsicana show this past week....talk about a mover!. Youth, get those essay's in....this is a super nice miniature and will make an awsome driving horse someday. He does have presence and personality and will certainly turn heads. He did at the show.

Karen

Congrats Belinda
default_aktion033.gif
He is a lovely colt, sure to be a great show horse soon
default_yes.gif
Joyce

Latest posts

Back