New Foal Picture

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nostalgia

Reaction score
This is our first colt of 2008! He is about two weeks old! I have several more to take pictures of, and a lot more due to foal!!!
default_laugh.png

This colt is sired by Nostalgias Six Sigma.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

Cherry1.jpg

Cherry2.jpg

Cherry4.jpg

More to post soon!
default_saludando.gif

Natalie

Last edited by a moderator:
What a nice nice fellow! LOVE his head!
default_wub.png

Hey Natalie,

Is this the foal out of the mare that Caycee wanted?

He is sure is a cutie!! Caycee will love him!!!
default_yes.gif

Alright! I remember you guys! I love your horses! I would love it even more if you lived in MI with me
default_smile.png
hee hee. I believe your grey stud is related to my stud Funny Side. I look forward to seeing more.

Hey Natalie,

Is this the foal out of the mare that Caycee wanted?

He is sure is a cutie!! Caycee will love him!!!
default_yes.gif

No, she hasn't foaled yet! But I can't wait until she does, I will definitely send Caycee pictures
default_wub.png

But the mare she liked is also in foal to Six Sigma
default_yes.gif

Alright! I remember you guys! I love your horses! I would love it even more if you lived in MI with me
default_smile.png
hee hee. I believe your grey stud is related to my stud Funny Side. I look forward to seeing more.

I think it would be better if you lived in Kentucky, it's a lot warmer then Michigan, but unfortunately still not warm enough to me! I couldn't live any farther North, but I love to visit - very, very pretty
default_yes.gif

I am not sure, the only grey stud that I have is NFC's Blue Note (who is very old)... but it is quite possible that they are related
default_wub.png

I will get more soon... waiting on several to foal as I type!
default_aktion033.gif

Natalie

Hee Hee! I cant leave the lake.-and have you seen Petoskey? Well if you visit either bring your bald faced stud Shamoo(If I remember) with you, or the boy in your avatar. I have some ladies for them to meet!
default_saludando.gif
default_wink.png

Seriously, I used to go to your site all of the time when I was on line. I love those horses. There were several babies too that just made my day! I look forward to seeing more of your horses though it may make me cry. lol.

Here is Funny as a youngster. He looks great now and I will have to get some new pictures. I THINK he had a couple of ties to your boy - dark lace or blue lace
default_wacko.png
(Im bad at this) being one of them.

MINIphotos0014.jpg

MINIphotos0017.jpg

Latest posts

Back