New foal photos!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carly Rae

Reaction score
I love this one of my two beautiful girls
default_wub.png

11uglz6.jpg

In these photos she looks brown, the way the sun is shining in her. But she actually does not look one bit brown, she has a pure black mane and a black stripe down her back and down her tail, pretty much black up the top and then lighter into grey as you go down
default_smile.png

2dsfxbd.jpg

4py0k1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been trying to get photos of her running around, every time she does, I dont have my camera on me, Grr. So I race up and by the time i am back down she is suckling and has a rest, or just walks around. In the sun you can also see some blue in her eyes, you can kind of see it in the last photo
default_smile.png
These were yesterdays photos.

Here are some photos from this afternoon! Shes 4 days old now
default_smile.png
Long 3 day weekend, 2 weeks in a row! Yay more time with ALL the minis!

21ebw3t.jpg

iyezjm.jpg

1tkk5x.jpg

11gonwk.jpg

Oh! I got more photos too!

Today Texas had a visit from my aunts 6 month old Great Dane pup, Bess. They are so cute together
default_smile.png
They should grow up together now haha.

Bess had to ask for Mumma Snick's approval first haha.

wtwwb5.jpg

Kisses

9rrhft.jpg

Running around together. So annoyed with the photos. Our old trampoline frame was right in my camera view while they had a little run together.

2ibp7nl.jpg

She is a very curious little girl. We have a pipe in our back yard with indents in it and Texas found that she LOVES to paw at it and it makes this loud sound. It took my dad ages to find what was making it
default_new_rofl.gif
So we gave her a ball to see what she did... She pawed it and rolled it around lol

25hhkys.jpg

Thank you all heaps for your comments!
default_smile.png

I haven't posted in a little while, lots of things have been happening. Texas is a month old in 2 days, not including what is left of today. She is getting bigger and her little teeth are coming through, she eats grass, well tries to anyway and she loves playing in the flexi water buckets, pawing at the side so it makes waves and she splashes her face in it. When I come to visit them first thing as I get home, Texas runs to me doing her cute little high pitched squeal for her cuddles and scratches. She is such a cutie and Snickas is a great mumma, she is so good when it comes to putting them to bed now, before Texas was born she would run at the sight of the halter and lead, now all is chill, she doesn't mind bed time. We also got Texas her first halter, its a bit big but we have put heaps of extra holes so it fits, only keeping it on while we are home and around because she likes to get it stuck on things like our sprinkler, silly girl. I couldn't be happier, she is just a big ball of fluff and personality.

And of course I have some photos! We Nickname her 'Raccoon' because she has short black fur around her eyes and muzzle while the rest is grey and fluffy
default_new_rofl.gif

2hz6b79.jpg

dfbvo2.jpg

2pop94g.jpg

2im7wuv.jpg

2uxtxfm.jpg

15h1hzr.jpg

Latest posts

Back