New Foal at Southern Heart :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southern_Heart

Reaction score
beautuiful pally boy! :aktion033: Same color his dad was when he was born. :aktion033: He looks alot lighter in real life!!
default_yes.gif
: These pictures are horrible!
default_sad.png

Foal was born at 2:47am January 12, and for a maiden mare well......it was rough going. Couldn't get the baby out and it took a while
default_sad.png
. Only one foot and nose was trying to come out. Couldn't find the other foot. Every time I went in to find the other foot, talk about tight. There was just no room to work. Then she got up and laid back down and rolled and out popped the other foot! :aktion033: Even then it was a very tight squeeze for the little fella.

I thought for sure the foal had died as it took so long, but when he came out, he started to wiggle about and halalooyaa he was alright.
default_smile.png
He is drinking and doing great. Mama is fine also!!

The pictures I have are really not that great as my darn flash wouldn't work :eek: But as soon as the sun comes up, or I should say daylight as its drizzling out there right now, I'll get some better pictures.

But anyways untill then... here he is my only foal for 2006

Joyce

000_0814.jpg

foal008.jpg

foal025.jpg

:aktion033: :aktion033:

He is adorable, congratulations!!!!! So glad he is doing well!!!

Awwwwwwww, what a little Cutie!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Congratulations!!!! And Thank You for sharing!!!

Nancy
default_smile.png

Congratulations!! I hope he has found out that the milk does NOT come out of her eye!!!
default_smile.png

yeahhhhhhhhh!!! congrats!!! boy i knew that mare was close when i saw those pics of her

kay

What a cutie, but ya need the other end
default_wink.png
: !!!!!!!

Congratulations :aktion033:

OH JOYCE! I am so thrilled for you! Only baby this year? Just think, you get to sleep when the rest of us are going nuts. You will be our voice of sanity!!!

What a beautiful baby, glad mommy and baby are fine!

Awhhhhhhhhhh is right! What adorable photos. She is going to be good momma too. What a nicely marked baby too.

Congrats!

Beth

Oh your pictures are wonderful...What a beautiful baby. You mare is pretty also..bless her heart. Congratulations on a job well done...to you and her Mom.. :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!1 CONGRATULATIONS :bgrin

Thanks, and I just discovered something else about him. He has 2 beautiful Blue eyes! :aktion033:

RobinRTrueJoy

Quote -Only baby this year? Just think, you get to sleep when the rest of us are going nuts. You will be our voice of sanity!!!

Yep thats it, my season on mare stare is over as I am cutting back alot, so I'll be rooting for y'all when your turn comes to have foals! :aktion033:

Joyce

Oh wow, huge congratulations! Don't those maidens just make your heart beat wayyyy to fast! He is so cute!!!! My favorite color done even better in pinto! Will you be puting "tight fit" in his name? :bgrin

[SIZE=14pt] Yay, a new baby. Sorry he had a rough start, and for Mama too. Glad he is here safe and sound![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Dongratulations! He is adorable![/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back