New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slv

Reaction score
And the second overo. Is this a splash overo? I am trying to learn the different types. She has a large white spot under her belly.

sophia.jpg

sophia3.jpg

sophia2.jpg

Dam:

Not a good picture. The gallery of my website is down so I cannot get to the better photos. This is all I have available. Her dam has one blue eye and a snip on her nose, but you cannot tell it from this photo.

pixie1.jpg

Sire:

firehead.jpg

What a flashy little girl...CONGRATULATIONS! Yes, she is splash, and I would also have her color tested for LWO just to be sure. (before she is ever bred)

She looks like a gorgeous splash to me. Congratulations. Your mare and stallion are also gorgeous. Love the coloring on your stallion.

oH HELLO FIRE, what beautiful foals you have produced! I wanted to buy one of his fillys that laurel acres had but it was too late, she had already been sold. Sassy I believe her name was. NICE LITTLE FILLY YOU GOT THERE!

What a beauty she is. Yes splash for sure but as Mona says test for LWO . From the look of them in their pictures both her parents could carry it so I'd be testing them too.

default_biggrin.png
That poor, girl, she just has the worst coloring I have ever seen, She will end up being so ashamed of herself if she ever goes in public. I think she she needs to hide her herself inside my barn
default_biggrin.png

Carolyn

Congrats!! She is so beautiful!!! Looks like a splash but frame could be hiding too.

Latest posts

Back