NEW FILLY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob r

Reaction score
mvc-003s.463566.jpg

THIS IS ROCKING M PETES NATIVE BEAUTY AT 10 DAYS OLD, SHE IS A HALF SISTER TO

"CLASSY DREAM" WHO HAS WON AT WORLD SEVERAL TIMES, HOPE THIS FILLY CAN

DO AS WELL!!!

O my goodness!!She is gorgeous! :new_shocked: My friend (who has no clue about minis) just said WOW!! LOL thanks for sharing!! I dont think you will have any problems in the show ring!!
default_wub.png
:

She's lovely! Looks like a winner!

MA

Very Nice, Bob!
default_wub.png
: I've been a long time fan of Classy's and will defiantly be watching this filly as she grows up, so please keep us updated...LOTS!

She's very pretty....but needs to come live up here. :bgrin

She certainly looks ready to follow in her big sisters' steps. Will she be showing as a weanling?

YES, SHE WILL BE SHOWN AT THE WORLD SHOW,SINCE SHE IS A LATE BABY, WE WON'T SHOW HER UNTIL THEN AS WEANLINGS DON'T HAVE TO SHOW TO GO TO THE WORLD SHOW ACCORDING TO AMHA OFFICE.

SLANTYROSE---- TELL ME ABOUT YOUR 1/2 SISTER TO "DREAM"

[SIZE=14pt]If she was at my house she would be a keeper! Congratulations![/SIZE]

Lyn

She is so very pretty. I don't know what is correct is the show ring but I can say I have not seem any better looking. FLFlyinW

Hi Bob, She is by OMP Dazzling Dark Destiny out of Circle H Fashionette.

saphireleftside.jpg

And she has been covered by the stallion in my avatar. I doubt she will have such a lovely filly but I`m very excited about this cross as this stallion gets better everyday and I`m delighted with them both.

Latest posts

Back