New Filly

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janet_D.

Reaction score
Dcp_1975.jpg

Hopefully this pic will come up. My maiden mare, Frannie, delivered this filly last night around 10:30P. I haven't figured her color out yet. Her sire is on my homepage. I delivered Frannie four years ago in this same little makeshift stall. Janet Day

Oh shes so pretty!

Looks like a palamino to me

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Congradulations! ISnt it fun to have the generations in your own place! I think your baby is also a palamino.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Congratulations on a very pretty filly! I would have to go with the others and say she is palomino! Mary

Janet_D. said:
Dcp_1975.jpg

Hopefully this pic will come up.  My maiden mare, Frannie, delivered this filly last night around 10:30P.  I haven't figured her color out yet.  Her sire is on my homepage.  I delivered Frannie four years ago in this same little makeshift stall.  Janet Day

439107[/snapback]

Congratulations on your new filly. I agree, she looks palomino to me, and since daddy is a pintaloosa, she could color out too as she ages!

Thank you all so much! I had never seen a baby palomino before. Janet
Dcp_1993.jpg

What a beautiful baby and beautiful mama! Does the baby have blue eyes?

Can't wait to see more pictures and by the way WELCOME to you from Northern Michigan
saludando.gif

Maxine

What a pretty little girl, and your picture worked
biggrin.gif
! Congrats on your baby!
aktion033.gif

Oh she's darling! I have a girl born here 4 yrs ago that just had her first filly. Just brings you to tears eh? Congratulations on a lovely palomino.

aktion033.gif
Beautiful little girl Janet and you know how much I LOVE palominos! Congratulations!

Shirley

Latest posts

Back