NEW FILLY!! Medicine Hat

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bealsbarnyard

Reaction score
Hello,

We have a new filly born early Saturday morning, I wasn't expecting her for another 2 weeks. Mom is a maiden mare I have been watching closley, I checked her bag when I did chore it was a little more firm than the day before so I put her in the camera stall. Her bag was only about 1/2 there but with a maiden you never know. I did my final check about 10:30pm and promptly fell asleep, woke up about 1:30am and peeked at the camera. I was shocked to see a baby!!!! ran out to the barn to find a beautiful medicine hat filly all DRY and nursing
default_new_shocked.gif
Mom was doing great and just loved her baby WHEW!
default_aktion033.gif
That mare must have had that baby shortly after I left
default_wacko.png
Thank GOD everything went well and mom knew what to do
default_aktion033.gif
now the baby is 3 days old and still no name. You guys are so good at name suggestions can you help
default_biggrin.png
would love to hear any ideas. Mom is "Beal's Barnyard Eternal Dream" and sire is "Boyers Windy Acres White Feather"

http://www.bealsbarnyard.com/sitebuilder/i...7-2-316x228.jpg

Congrats! Cute filly! Glad everything went well when you weren't expecting her! :DOH!

default_wub.png
congrats,

she is a doll
default_yes.gif
My maiden mare foaled sat as well, she had a nice black pinto.
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations on your beautiful little filly! What a darling little doll...........
default_wub.png

Love the name game. Try these on for size:

• Beals Barnyard Red Hat Society
  • Beals Barnyard Red Red Rose
  • Beals Barnyard Red Snow
  • Beals Barnyard Rhiannon
  • Beals Barnyard Rouge Feather
  • Beals Barnyard Irish Cream
  • Beals Barnyard Bella Feather

Latest posts

Back