New Filly bay pinto

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheri Hill

Reaction score
Pretty finally foaled at 8:30 pm last night. During a nice sunset. My middle son wanted to name her Gorgeous, I want to use Sunset too.

Trying to think of a name. Dam is Six Gems Pretty Woman and Sire is Carousel Sudden Eclipse. Both are homozygous so she is too
aktion033.gif

maybe

SH Gorgeous Red Sunset

SH Gorgeous Sunset Bay

Any other suggestions?

Prettyfilly7-21-05027.jpg

Prettyfilly7-21-05026.jpg

Prettysfilly7-22-05009.jpg

Prettysfilly7-22-05001.jpg

Not much help with the name, Sheri, but she sure is stunning
smile.gif
)))

I am so glad you got her...... after your long wait!!!

Susan O.

Gee it's too bad you don't like her.
wub.gif
ALL the pics are super. I can feel your joy in them. That 2nd pic where Gorgous is kissing her lovely mom should go on Equusite. Love the name choices. She is so pretty, bet she's a keeper. I could fall in love with her momma!

Pretty filly, Sheri.
yes.gif
I can tell you are very proud of her. I like the pic of her kissing mom, too. I also like the one where your son (I am assuming it's your son) is hugging her. In the one photo, I thought for a minute that it was a different mare. I think is is so neat that the mare is practically all white on one side. I'm not that great with names. I struggle just to name my own. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LOVELY FILLY!!!!

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congratulations on her
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Her markings on her butt and back legs make it look like she's wearing stockings and a garter belt!!!!
yes.gif

Awwwwwwwwww....she IS gorgeous.
wub.gif
I love the way her fetlocks & hoofs turn black again, below her white stockings.
yes.gif

How about Crimson Rainbow?

Or....

Tap Shoes at Sunset

Patent Leather Shoebutton

[SIZE=14pt]I just love her!!! Congradulations~[/SIZE]

Lyn

Ummm,

Sudden Sunset

Eclipse Tap Dancer (after Dona's)

Sassy Sunset

Stunning Sunset

Ima Red Sunset

Ima Bay Sunset

B

Thanks. Yes that is my middle son. The other one is my youngest son. Oldest is gone wakeboarding at the Rogue river. I had a few others suggest sending the one of her kissing her mom to Equusite. Yes, she is a keeper.
biggrin.gif

Dimimore said:
Gee it's too bad you don't like her.
wub.gif
ALL the pics are super.  I can feel your joy in them.  That 2nd pic where Gorgous is kissing her lovely mom should go on Equusite.  Love the name choices.  She is so pretty, bet she's a keeper.  I could fall in love with her momma!
431261[/snapback]

Thanks. I do too, it is like another sock on her sock. She has so much black ermine spots there that all of her feet are totally black. I have always liked on bay pintos when it went red to black to white. Hers is red to black to white to black again.
new_shocked.gif
I am soo tickled with her!

Jill said:
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!  Congratulations on her 
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Her markings on her butt and back legs make it look like she's wearing stockings and a garter belt!!!! 
yes.gif

431271[/snapback]

Thanks. I too love her mom, she has gorgeous blue eyes too. She has turned into such a sweetheart and totally trusts me and lets me do anything with her. Poor girl was getting groped by me several times a day for weeks now.
ohmy.gif
She always let me do whatever, without a halter or anything. I love how sweet and trusting my horses are.
yes.gif

Manyspots said:
Very pretty filly!  Congratulations!
431249[/snapback]

Thanks. Her face markings are unique, a couple friends said it looks like an i, one said from the movie The incredibles. Another mentioned that the circle looked like a hurricane on radar and I had thought that too, even has a lil wisp. All the names are great and I have a list started. Putting marks by the ones people mention they like.

zacharyfarms said:
Well she is gorgeous.....Congratulations.
aktion033.gif
How about  SH Sheza Gorgeous Sunset Bay?
wub.gif

431312[/snapback]

Latest posts

Back