New Family Member--My Boxer Puppy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyLilShowGirl

Reaction score
I would love to share with everyone my new addition to our family! Ryleigh is a pure bred boxer and I cannot wait to get her home!! The 8 weeks is slowly going by and it couldnt go any slower! She is a dark brindle and I already have her enrolled in puppy classes, and hope to do some further obedience classes throughout the summer.

I picked her out when she was just 13 days old...

birthday.jpg

and today, she is about 4 weeks old and she is just growing so fast! She runs around and plays and like any puppy--love to fall asleep in your lap.

Here are some pictures from todays visit
default_smile.png

Ryleigh050.jpg

Ryleigh048.jpg

Ryleigh020.jpg

Ryleigh028.jpg

Thanks for peaking!!

Kristin

I would love to share with everyone my new addition to our family! Ryleigh is a pure bred boxer and I cannot wait to get her home!! The 8 weeks is slowly going by and it couldnt go any slower! She is a dark brindle and I already have her enrolled in puppy classes, and hope to do some further obedience classes throughout the summer.

I picked her out when she was just 13 days old...

birthday.jpg

and today, she is about 4 weeks old and she is just growing so fast! She runs around and plays and like any puppy--love to fall asleep in your lap.

Here are some pictures from todays visit
default_smile.png

Ryleigh050.jpg

Ryleigh048.jpg

Ryleigh020.jpg

Ryleigh028.jpg

Thanks for peaking!!

Kristin
ADORABLE
default_wub.png
congrats thanks for posting

Awwwww, Kristin, your puppy is absolutely beautiful!!

Congratulations! We have always had boxers (have 2 right now), just love their happy, silly personalities!

I love boxers! She is sooooo cute, I know you are ready to get her home. It's hard waiting.

She's absolutely precious! And I think it's wonderful that you can go visit her and begin bonding before the standard EIGHT weeks.

Latest posts

Back