New Donation Source for CMHR!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaynesFarmNY

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have set up a " Country Donation Code" with Country Supply, for Chances Mini Horse Rescue. With this code, evertime you make a purchase from Country Supply, they automatically donate 5% to CMHR!!! The code I set is CMHR. That's all you need to enter. Their website is www.countrysupply.com.

Mary Ann Bayne

That's great. I order from them every once in a while. I'll definately keep that in mind.

For anyone interested, CountrySupply has a great book on horse-shoeing called 'Shod Well'. It's for full-sized horses, but the tips and pictures in it were invaluable to me as I learned my way around trimming the minis hooves.

Oh, Bless your heart and thank you so much.
worshippy.gif
What a wonderful gesture for a great cause.
thumbup.gif

That is wonderful! I just bookmarked their page!

Thats great to know...I get their catalogs and was soon going to do up an order anyway.
thumbup.gif

Thank you Mary Ann! I just ordered from them, darn, I didn't even think of doing that!!! I have to make another order next week and I will also send this info to all my friends who order from there! Thanks again!

Stacy

Back