New colt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClickMini

Reaction score
Well, someone pinch me, this is the second half of my package deal, meet Sundance LB Esprit Poetique, a 50% Arenosa colt by the beautiful Troubadour out of a very nice AMHR mare, who will come home with Gaia in October. He is one week old today.
wub.gif

espritwalk.jpg

espritwithmom1.jpg

espritwithmom2.jpg

Thanks to my friend Iola Stetson for the last two photos.
saludando.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations again, Amy!

I am looking forward to seeing them out there in the ring and more pics as they grow up w/you!

Liz M.

Can't wait to sneak over and pet warm noses this fall. What a wonderful little looker...how did you know my favorite color is bay?
biggrin.gif

Leia

Lucky you not only to go and get to see all there horses but to come home with a couple YIPPEEE

[SIZE=14pt]He is beautiful Amy and in that second pic he is saying "LOOK AT ME!!"[/SIZE]

Lyn

Thanks everyone for your nice comments! I am just SO thrilled, I can't even say. I have had really a rough couple of years, and things definitely seem to be on the upswing!!! I just love this little boy, he is so confident and beautiful. And little Gaia...she is so delicate and beautiful, I enjoyed seeing her again as well. CAN THAT GIRL MOVE!!! I was looking at Esprit, when Steve said, "Hey, there's your little girl!" I whipped my video camera into position while switching it on, only to see...a black screen. I am ashamed to say that little stretch of dark video contains a cuss word, as I then realized I still had the lens cover on.
blush.gif
At any rate, I managed to get a little snippet of video of each of my little babes to drool over for the NEXT THREE MONTHS while I am waiting for them to come home!!!
whistling.gif
cheeky-smiley-006.gif
new_multi.gif
risa8.gif

You just have excellent taste in horses Amy! Alladin, Flirt, now this little man. What a farm you are developing. I can hardly wait to see what you find next. Please remember to share with us then just like you are now. I just love to see your finds.

PS How is Flirt? Her mommy is all set to deliver a little 1/2 brother or sister next year. Cross your fingers for us to have a healthy delivery!

Latest posts

Back