New Colt this morning...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chandab

Reaction score
Misty foaled this morning at 320 days, to be honest I thought I had a little more time, since she's a 38" maiden mare. [Although, I tested her with FoalTime strips for the first time last night and she was testing 6.4.] She's being an excellent mom. Sire is Little Kings Cat on Top, my bay Top Cat son; this is his first foal.

Here's the new little guy.

misty - June 17, 2012 - new colt - for web.jpg

Misty - June 17, 2012 - new colt 2 - for web.jpg

Misty - June 17, 2012 - new colt 3 - for web.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Misty looks a lot like my old Misty!! Congrautulations on the new arrival!

Liz N.

Thank you.

I'm guessing the foal is silver black. Dam is silver dapple (by silver dapple, out of chestnut); sire is black bay (by buckskin, out of black).

What a good looking boy!!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Big congratulations, Chanda!!!

Congrats Chanda! Topper and Misty did good!!
default_smile.png

Susan O.

Thank you, so much. After our rough start last week, losing a foal; this is so wonderful, and he's so darn cute. If the wind ever quits howling I'll see if I can get better pictures, but I can probably manage a picture without a blanket, as its quite warm, especially out of the wind.

Oh such good news you got a baby to snuggle Chanda.

Congratulations!

Hope your wind dies down - but if your weather comes from the West you're probably in for some more.

It's been blowing like crazy here for several days
default_sad.png
Warm / just a Winnie the Pooh and The Blustery Day, windy.

New pic of Junior this morning. He's still darting behind mom, so hard to catch.

Junior - June 21, 2012 - 1.jpg

Latest posts

Back