New Colt Has Heart

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How CUTE!!! That is incredible!

That's amazing!
default_wub.png

That's the cutest, neatest marking I've seen in awhile! Maybe 'heart' needs to be in his name!

Pam

That's the cutest, neatest marking I've seen in awhile! Maybe 'heart' needs to be in his name!
Pam
We named him Moon Beam because he was born under a full name. It usually takes me quite a while to decide on a name. This time it seemed easy, until we noticed the heart...now we are rethinking it.

well..butter my butt and call me a biscuit..would you look at that!!! that is amazing!

My first thought when I saw him was ET - Turn on your Heart Light!!

That is so neat! What would be something is if it was to become more defined as he gets older.

My friend's horse has a heart on his side. His registered name doesn't have anything about a heart in it but his barn name has always been Val.
default_smile.png
Congratulations on that cute colt!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

wow

I love hearts

my wedding ring is a heart

that is god gift

heartbreaker for his name

Cupid

Last edited by a moderator:
that's so cool :D of the two foals our mare has had the first had butterfly wings on her back and the second had a mickey mouse shapped spot...I wonder if the dam has something to do with unusual markings then?
default_laugh.png

butterfly wings:

maddie.jpg

mickey mouse:

squirt.jpg

I love unusual markings xD they certainly help naming the littl guys sometimes lol
default_wub.png
Beamer is certainly a cutie, the heart shape just tops it off :D

Latest posts

Back