New Classic Gelding

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Serene Acres

Reaction score
I'll reveal more at a later date but I am the proud new owner of a wonderful Classic Gelding I couldn't be more excited I've been looking for about 2 years and couldn't find anything that just really made me go wild so when the opportunity came I was thrilled to death. So be on the look out for us in 07. Thanks for letting me share.

Congratulations! :aktion033: Im sure you're very excited,and it sounds like this horse is just what you wanted!Cant wait to hear more,and see pictures!
default_yes.gif
:

Come on Allison, let the cat out of the bag. Think I have it figured out ! Area 2 is a small world and good news travels fast. :aktion033:

Congrats !
default_yes.gif
:

Amber

Hey now that sounds like a bit of a tease! We want info and pics. Oh by the way CONGRATS!!!!

Come on Allison, let the cat out of the bag. Think I have it figured out ! Area 2 is a small world and good news travels fast. :aktion033:

Amber
I'm with Amber ... give us a sneak peak at what we'll be seeing next year in Area 2!
default_wink.png
:

If you can wait till this weekend I'm sure I can get some pictures
default_wink.png
: Thank you for all the kind comments.

First off I can't say how happy that I have the opportunity to own..........drum roll please......Cross Country Ride Captain Ride. I'm thrilled to death that I will now have a Shetland to show although my family has been involved with Shetlands since before I was born he is a dream too me and I feel so lucky that Jo Co Miniatures allowed me the opportunity to own him so I've now added him to my
default_wub.png
: Gaggle of Geldings
default_wub.png
: As soon as I get the opportunity I will get pictures but it's official so I wanted to let everyone know. I look forward to seeing you all in and around Area II. Thanks for letting me share.

Latest posts

Back