New Champagne Filly :-)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horsehug

Reaction score
We had a beautiful champagne filly born on July 7. Not sure yet if she is amber or classic cream. Will probably have to test her to know for sure .

Her mom is our buckskin pinto Callie and her sire is our champagne Prince. She was born around 8 pm and her name is "HHH Champagne Before Sunset".

Also our little colt "Let Freedom Ring" that some thought looked cremello is for sure palomino. At 5 days his eye skin is getting grey and darker and so are his

eyes :)

Here are pics of our both of them. :)

Susan O.

sunsetfoalpage.jpg

sunsetfoalpage2.jpg

sunset13hrs2.jpg

freedom5days.jpg

Susan, CONGRATS again!! She is ADORBLE!! I am falling more in love with freedom as he gets older!! I am just soooooo in love with all your foals this year:)

Good job
thumbup.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

-Gage-

Aw, Callie and Freedom are BOTH lookers! Sorry to leave out your filly but it's Mama that caught my eye.
wink.gif
I do love the "Champagne Before Sunset" name though, that's great.
yes.gif

Leia

Adorable little guys! Mommy's very pretty too!
wub.gif
CONGRATS!
aktion033.gif

Congrats Susan! They are both really beautiful... :) Congrats on another year of healthy beautiful foals... :)

Ginny Long

Susan she's beautiful! I love her name. She was born on my Dad's b-day! Hmmmm......

Your colt is a pretty boy too.

Conngrats on the new fancy filly! Very pretty and that boy is adorable too.

I really love your filly and the name is so cute and fits her to a T. That little colt is just darling too, congratulations for producing such nice babies. Oh, I really like the fillies mom too.

Thanks so much Everyone :)

Yes I feel very fortunate and thankful for my wonderful year last year and the same So far this year.

This new filly's mom is one of my all time favorite mares who is a daughter of my Rambo who has been here longer than any of my horses :)

And I just want to say again that I really think Ginny's suggestion about using HorseGuard (because of selenium deficiency in our area) has helped us with our successful foaling seasons :) Thanks Ginny!

Susan O.

Latest posts

Back