New cat painting.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
Hey guys a lot of you know that I have had a really really hard time with losing my kitty of 15 years. So I needed to do something for her. I wanted you guys to see how beautiful her colors were. Thanks for looking!
monkeypainting.jpg

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful kitty. There are no words to say how amazing your work is. We have 7 indoor cats and we adore them. I totally know the pain of loosing a loving animal...... I'm so sorry

Joyce

Very nice painting! You can really see her personality and her colors were beautiful.

Oh kim she's beautiful. Calico's are one of my faveorite coloered kitties. In all the years we had cats and kittens we had one Calico. I wanted to keep her, but at the time we couldn't. I would love to get on in the near future. Right now we have gone from 4 male kitties to 2. My kitty from an ex boyfriend is still alive. He's 16 years old. A big gray boy.

Christy

Kim, Monkey was sooo beautiful. I hope you and your husband are doing better. This little kitty shows right through in this wonderful painting. I can see such a sweet personality in her face. I wish I had your awesome ability. Absolutely a fantastic painting.

She was beautiful. It's terribly hard to lose someone who shared our lives for 15 years. I'm sorry she's gone.

Ahhhhh....so precious....Kim, you do such an awesome job!!!

I know what you guys are going through, I sure wish I could do something to help......just breaks my heart......... Izzy is standing on they keyboard telling you HI....... oh now she is checking out the back of the computer.....silly girl!!!

Lovely Monkey!

I hope you and Mark and the kids are feeling a bit better.

I think each of us that have lost a loved member of the family

wish we had your talent to keep them alive in such a beautiful way.

Take care!

{{{{{{Kim}}}}}}
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif

I'm so sorry!

That is a beautiful tribute to Monkey. She was lovely.

I lost my Pandora 10 years ago and I still cry.

Latest posts

Back